Target!

well done Rainbow, was just checking and you could actually lose another 30lbs + by the time you go on that holiday, keep up the good work. Jax x

Thanks Jax. Yer fingers crossed I keep losing like this for my holiday x

Gonna keep my eye on you Rainbow :), I am 5ft 5 nearly, and i know for a fact that at 10st 4 people tell me i am to thin. But that is what i was before i gave up the fags, and thats where i'm going back!:smoke::sick: but not to the fags lol

Gonna keep my eye on you Rainbow :), I am 5ft 5 nearly, and i know for a fact that at 10st 4 people tell me i am to thin. But that is what i was before i gave up the fags, and thats where i'm going back!:smoke::sick: but not to the fags lol

Good on you for giving up the fags - my bloke did it at Christmas and I know its not easy! Yup - you keep your eye on me and keep reminding me that I need to get my bum in gear or I'll look like a beached whale on my holidays!! xxx

I'm going to see how I feel. I know I want to lose 3 stone and technically I should lose 6-7, but at knocking 50 I don't want to look all saggy and haggard. i think BMI is a bit of a crock really as it makes no allowance for build, genetic tendancies or personal preference.
I will know when I feel comfy; 3 stone should take me down to a size 16, which quite honestly would be fab!

I like to have the odd sly fag....i smoke max 4 a day, its my comfort blanket! even when i light one up i cant smoke a whole one!.....if i didnt have my fag i think it would be a catering size gataux instead!

Ruthy xxxx;)

When I started my diet my BMI was 31, I am now 26 and just 5lbs off being a normal BMI. My range is from 8stone 7lbs to 11stone 8lbs (I'm currently 11stone 13). I want to be about 10stone 7lbs but the time I finish.

Good luck everyone.

I want to get to a size 14 to start with which will be about 12stone for me I think:eek: so a long way to go:rolleyes:

Although I don't have any holidays planned I want to be down to 12st 7lb by my party on October 4th

Back