Targets and Rewards

Junkinthetrunk

Since giving up the cigs and trying to diet I have decide to reward myself with teeth whitening when I lose one more stone :) I think it costs 300 euro but it will be worth it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Since giving up the cigs and trying to diet I have decide to reward myself with teeth whitening when I lose one more stone :) I think it costs 300 euro but it will be worth it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats a great reward!

I just rewarded myself for losing 2 stone with a cath kidston bag and a size 16 dress I'm hoping to fit into!

When I am down to 10 stone, hopefully by July, I want to go to Florida for my 23rd birthday in September :)

Cath Kidson...now that idea I love!!!!!!

I think I might start putting a pound in a money box for everyday I stick to my diet. Then when I reach my goal weight I'll use that money to buy a new wardrobe of slinky dresses and some shorts! It's a bit sad...but I'd love to be able to wear shorts!!!! :) xXx

I thought about doing something similar to that! But I know I would forget to do it haha

I know what you mean about shorts, they do not flatter bigger ladies!

Love that scratch card idea!
I really want a photo shoot taken with FYEO, they do bigger portraits too but don't think I'd have the confidence to have them done at my size.

My final trip is Florida; Universal studios & Disney world without worrying about being too big for the rides!

Cath Kidson...now that idea I love!!!!!!

I think I might start putting a pound in a money box for everyday I stick to my diet. Then when I reach my goal weight I'll use that money to buy a new wardrobe of slinky dresses and some shorts! It's a bit sad...but I'd love to be able to wear shorts!!!! :) xXx

Oh ya im gonna look like a total slut when i reach my target!! Haha nahh i love my bf too much to even try look like a slut. But seriously gonna take advantage of being able to show off my legs. Sure i'm afraid to go to clubs because other girls can flaunt their legs infront of him in TINY skirts. They can feck off - i'll get my turn!!!

Love that scratch card idea!
I really want a photo shoot taken with FYEO, they do bigger portraits too but don't think I'd have the confidence to have them done at my size.

My final trip is Florida; Universal studios & Disney world without worrying about being too big for the rides!

I'd love if they'd something like FYEO in ireland! That'd be cool. Though there's a course in Dublin that lasts a day. 150 for photoshoots, catwalk training, confidence boosting etc that helps you get into the model industry. I was going to do it this month but it seems more promising if i reach my target weight first!!

Oh Florida trip sounds amazing - if you've ever been to disneyland you know you'll love it and that'll keep you motivated. I've been to Disneyland Paris and id live there if i could!!

I'd love if they'd something like FYEO in ireland!
I know its amazing isn't it! A friend of mine done it and she was about 23st I think when she did it but WOW she looked brilliant.

Oh Florida trip sounds amazing - if you've ever been to disneyland you know you'll love it and that'll keep you motivated. I've been to Disneyland Paris and id live there if i could!!

Never been to any! I can't wait :D
Roll on the summer

FYEO'd be a great confidence booster alright- especially if you're not what society considers perfect (basically anorexic with long legs - grrr)!!
Oh seriously... "Magcal" is the only way to describe Disneyland! I've told my boyfriend we're getting either engaged or married there!! XD

Aww that sounds so romantic! I might even get a proposal by then if I'm lucky lol

Really want an iPad when I get to goal but unless I find a pot of gold some new dresses will be my reward.

Although I agree with 'picklednut', a pot of gold would be a nice reward! Anybody know a leprechaun?! xXx

If only!

I went on a med cruise with royal Caribbean and it was AMAZING, recommend it to everyone,loads of food there thou so you have to be careful :p

My final reward flicks between a Kindle, and my last tattoo which is a fairly big one for my back...guess I'll just have to lose the weight and see what happens!

Back