Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Targets!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by ChocolateChip, 20 August 2008 Social URL.

1. ChocolateChip

ChocolateChip Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I'm not sure what to actually make my target! At the moment it's 10st 7lbs which would be a total weight loss of 3st 13lbs so i'm thinking to just move it to 10st 6lbs so I lose 4st in total!! But now i'm unsure if I don't keep on creeping it down..so maybe making my target 10st or 9st 13lbs just so I can be in that lovely 9st bracket (although the 10st bracket is very appealing!!).

Oooh, decisions decisions..!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. perseph0ne

perseph0ne Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Have you been slimmer before? I was 9.10 when I got married, BMI 23 ish, size 8top 10bottom, so I've made that my goal. It's also coincidentally 4 stones exactly.

4. ChocolateChip

ChocolateChip Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    The smallest I can remember being was roughtly this time last year and that was 12st. So i'm 4lbs off that at the moment..I was a size 14 on bottom and a 10ish but mainly 12 on top. So I have no idea what I will look like at 10st 6lbs (my new target for now!!) but ideally I want to be a size 10 on bottom, possibly a 12 and a 10 on top..maybe an 8 on top and I'm not sure if that is achievable. I'm 5''7 but don't really know - I guess weight is carried differently on everybody. I worked out that my BMI at 10st 6lbs will be 22.5 ish..!

5. perseph0ne

perseph0ne Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I felt and looked great at BMI 23, and I kept it off for 6 months without too much bother. (I had lost it with WW). Subsequently I got pregnant, and have been fat ever since, but I do feel that it's the right place to aim.

6. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    i am the same with targets!! mine for now is 10st 7lb but i have a feeling i would like to push it down in the nines to! just keep within a healthy bmi and not go to far xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.