Targets!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by ChocolateChip, 20 August 2008 Social URL.

1. ChocolateChip

ChocolateChip Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I'm not sure what to actually make my target! At the moment it's 10st 7lbs which would be a total weight loss of 3st 13lbs so i'm thinking to just move it to 10st 6lbs so I lose 4st in total!! But now i'm unsure if I don't keep on creeping it down..so maybe making my target 10st or 9st 13lbs just so I can be in that lovely 9st bracket (although the 10st bracket is very appealing!!).

Oooh, decisions decisions..!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. perseph0ne

perseph0ne Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Have you been slimmer before? I was 9.10 when I got married, BMI 23 ish, size 8top 10bottom, so I've made that my goal. It's also coincidentally 4 stones exactly.

4. ChocolateChip

ChocolateChip Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    The smallest I can remember being was roughtly this time last year and that was 12st. So i'm 4lbs off that at the moment..I was a size 14 on bottom and a 10ish but mainly 12 on top. So I have no idea what I will look like at 10st 6lbs (my new target for now!!) but ideally I want to be a size 10 on bottom, possibly a 12 and a 10 on top..maybe an 8 on top and I'm not sure if that is achievable. I'm 5''7 but don't really know - I guess weight is carried differently on everybody. I worked out that my BMI at 10st 6lbs will be 22.5 ish..!

5. perseph0ne

perseph0ne Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I felt and looked great at BMI 23, and I kept it off for 6 months without too much bother. (I had lost it with WW). Subsequently I got pregnant, and have been fat ever since, but I do feel that it's the right place to aim.

6. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    i am the same with targets!! mine for now is 10st 7lb but i have a feeling i would like to push it down in the nines to! just keep within a healthy bmi and not go to far xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.