• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Targets!

I'm not sure what to actually make my target! At the moment it's 10st 7lbs which would be a total weight loss of 3st 13lbs so i'm thinking to just move it to 10st 6lbs so I lose 4st in total!! But now i'm unsure if I don't keep on creeping it down..so maybe making my target 10st or 9st 13lbs just so I can be in that lovely 9st bracket (although the 10st bracket is very appealing!!).

Oooh, decisions decisions..!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 37.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Have you been slimmer before? I was 9.10 when I got married, BMI 23 ish, size 8top 10bottom, so I've made that my goal. It's also coincidentally 4 stones exactly.

The smallest I can remember being was roughtly this time last year and that was 12st. So i'm 4lbs off that at the moment..I was a size 14 on bottom and a 10ish but mainly 12 on top. So I have no idea what I will look like at 10st 6lbs (my new target for now!!) but ideally I want to be a size 10 on bottom, possibly a 12 and a 10 on top..maybe an 8 on top and I'm not sure if that is achievable. I'm 5''7 but don't really know - I guess weight is carried differently on everybody. I worked out that my BMI at 10st 6lbs will be 22.5 ish..!

S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 37.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I felt and looked great at BMI 23, and I kept it off for 6 months without too much bother. (I had lost it with WW). Subsequently I got pregnant, and have been fat ever since, but I do feel that it's the right place to aim.

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
i am the same with targets!! mine for now is 10st 7lb but i have a feeling i would like to push it down in the nines to! just keep within a healthy bmi and not go to far xx