Tasha's Diary - 2012 is MY year!

xxtashaxx

Losing the mummy fat
Hya guys!

So it has been a long long time since I properly had a diary on here, and as it is now very nearly 2012 I need to lose weight.

I started 3 weeks ago just by cutting out chocolate and other "naughty" food, and have managed to lose 6lbs although I have probably put that on over Xmas!!

I officially start tomorrow and begin by eating healthier and then after New Year I am joining slimming world. My lovely OH also got me a Wii for xmas and I am aiming to do my Zumba game 3 times a week. Hopefully that will help shift some pounds :D

So, here's to tomorrow!!

x

Hya,

I have been quite bad wise today :sigh: I have been poorly for the last 5 days and the only thing I have wanted to eat is rubbish!

As my 1st SW meeting isn't until thursday so off to buy some ww stuff to keep me going.

Happy New Year to you all :D

Today I have been really good :)

2 x WW toast with jam - 150
Low Fat Chicken and Chorizo Paella - 500
Chicken dinner with lots of veg - About 500

Also done 45 mins of Wii Zumba and dance, probably burnt 100 calories?

Me and OH are booking a holiday tonight for the end of June, so that should spur me on, I would love to lose 3 stone by then!

Well done so far Tasha!

I started today, am calorie counting until Thursday when my local Slimming World club meets. Then I aim to follow SW thereafter. Have you done SW before? I did it years ago when it was red day/green day but I believe it's changed a bit since then!

p.s. meant to say, my daughter's got a Wii, I bought the balance board to go with it and Wii Fit Plus, which is great (have also bought EA Sports but haven't tried that yet).

Thank you both for popping by!
Well done so far Tasha!

I started today, am calorie counting until Thursday when my local Slimming World club meets. Then I aim to follow SW thereafter. Have you done SW before? I did it years ago when it was red day/green day but I believe it's changed a bit since then!

I haven't done SW before but I have heard such good things about it. I like the fact that you don't have to deny yourself of food :D Good luck for thursday, thats when I have my 1st class too x

I'm thinking about stealing my sisters Wii, she doesn't know this yet though lol. I'm sure the june holiday will motivate you! :)

The wii is fab, so much fun! Am very much looking forward to the holiday, will give me a much needed kick up the bum! x

Good evening!

Today has not been a very good one! I am really poorly at the moment and not really interested in food so all Ive done is keeping snacking on little things and drinking red bull! Oops but I did step on the scales and its showing a loss of 3lbs this week so fingers crossed when I officially weigh in tomorrow at SW!

Bad news though in that my boss won't let me take the days off to go on holiday as apparently no one is allowed more than 10 days off at a time - I want 11. So no holiday for me :( xx

Today was my 1st day on SW and it's gone quite well :D Going to use this diary to write a food log too so heres what I have had today.

Breakfast - 2 x ww bread (HEXB) and butter (2 SYNS)
Lunch - Salad (Free) with chive dressing (7 SYNS)
Tea - Jacket potato with egg and salad (all free)
Snacks - Fruit (free) and 4 x dairylea light triangles (HEXA)

Really can't wait for my official weigh in next week !

Food diary today -

Breakfast - 2 x ww toast HEXB topped with 2 dairylea light triangles 1/2 HEXA
Lunch - raspberries and 3 oranges
Tea - grilled beef burger with SW chips and salad, topped with 2 x dairylea triangles 1/2 HEXA

Hey girl! Enjoy slimming world!! My friend has lost 6 stone through it and says its the best plan shes used, shes always friggin eating as well!!

Is zumba on the wii good? I cant decide whether to get that or the full zumba dvd set!

Keep up the good work chick! Xxx

Hya hun, wow 6 stone is an amazing amount of weight to lose!

I love the zumba for Wii, it's got some really good upbeat songs and the dancing makes you sweat LOL. If you go for it on the Wii just make sure you watch the dance moves tutorial, I went straight onto the warm up and was struggling to understand the moves!

So food today -

Breakfast - 2 x SW pancakes topped with a banana (FREE)
Lunch - 2 x ww bread with 2 dairylea light and salad (HEXB and 1/2 HEXA - salad FREE)
Tea - Chicken without skin, jacket potato, broccoli, carrots and swede (FREE)
Snacks - Options hot chocolate and 1 x flake (4.5 syns)

Forgot to write my food diary down yesterday but it was a good day with only 4.5 syns!

Today -
Breakfast - 2 x ww bread (HEXB) & 4 x dairylea light triangles (HEXA)
Lunch - Tuna salad (FREE)
Tea - Burger (5 syns) cabbage, carrots and SW chips (FREE)
Snacks - Fat free yogurt (FREE) may have a flake tonight at 2.5 syns.

I am so excited for WI in now, bring on thursday :) xx

Forgot to write my food diary down yesterday but it was a good day with only 4.5 syns!

Today -
Breakfast - 2 x ww bread (HEXB) & 4 x dairylea light triangles (HEXA)
Lunch - Tuna salad (FREE)
Tea - Burger (5 syns) cabbage, carrots and SW chips (FREE)
Snacks - Fat free yogurt (FREE) may have a flake tonight at 2.5 syns.

I am so excited for WI in now, bring on thursday :) xx

Hi :) Noticed the burger you had for tea was only 5 syns:eek: what type of burger was it? Have to get some of that!!:D x

Hya it was just a small grilled beef burger from the supermarket :) x

1st weigh in today and I have lost 5lbs! So happy :) x

So yesterday I went slightly off plan, I have been in a panomime all weekend and as we did two shows yesterday we went back to the directors house for something to eat and all of it was loaded with syns! I just stuck to the one sarnie which was probably about 10 syns. Then at the pub afterwards I had 3 malibu and diet cokes which equate to 12 syns!

I am going to be so good today though, currently eating a bowl of chopped banana with fat free yogurt! xx

Hiya luvvy Hows things? Ive joined sw too, my doc advised me to stop cd as i was diagnosed with crohns and put on meds. How u finding it? What are the losses like? Xxx

Hya lovely, welcome to SW!
My 1st loss was 5lbs and when I am at group most people lose between 1-5lbs a week depending on how many syns you have.

You will like the diet, so easy to follow! xx

Back