Taster day?

Bunnylush

Gold Member
IS anyone else planning or making anything for taster day this week? I'm currently throwing together a made up dish. I'm taking it in the Pyrex dish I won in the raffle :)

It's quinoa, made with garlic and chicken stock, and curry powder , I'm roasting tiny potato bites ,and have microwaved one chopped up apple, I'll mix it all together maybe with some herbs. Hope it tastes ok lol ;)

Well warm it tastes gorgeous ,free bar synning apple on green day. Or with third superfree on EE ;)

Attachments

• image-291268431.jpg
    image-291268431.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 63
Lonestitcher said:
OP microwaved the apple = cooking = syns :(
Yes the silly stewed rule, to be honest I probably wouldn't ,I never have stewed fruit normally. For the amount of apple shared :)

Is it a taster day for everyone??

There is no mention of it by my group. If we ever have one I'm going to make something really high in syns and sabotage everyone so I get SOTW!!

Joking!!

JezVonSavage said:
There is no mention of it by my group. If we ever have one I'm going to make something really high in syns and sabotage everyone so I get SOTW!!

Joking!!

Haha!!!!

JezVonSavage said:

Joking!!

LOL X:p

JezVonSavage said:

Joking!!

There's a reason I never eat anything at taster day lol ;) I'm not sure about other classes, ours is tomorrow :) just though I'd ask and be nosey.

I miss going to class for this reason, amazing everyone with something at taster night that isn't a quiche!! I do not miss seeing mountains of sweaty quiche on the taster table tho eugh! I usually made a cake or a pasta dish, they always went down well :)

evilpenguin said:
I miss going to class for this reason, amazing everyone with something at taster night that isn't a quiche!! I do not miss seeing mountains of sweaty quiche on the taster table tho eugh! I usually made a cake or a pasta dish, they always went down well :)

Aww, I'm only in a small class, no one else ever bothers but me lol, I don't mind, but the morning groups a busy one, and when I walk in at lunch time, they're always clearing lots of plates :(

This effort was months ago, a medley of Pakoras, onion bargi and mint dip ;)

Bunnylush said:
Aww, I'm only in a small class, no one else ever bothers but me lol, I don't mind, but the morning groups a busy one, and when I walk in at lunch time, they're always clearing lots of plates :(

This effort was months ago, a medley of Pakoras, onion bargi and mint dip ;)

Picture.

Attachments

• image-494035077.jpg
    image-494035077.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 82
My class is having a taster day next Tuesday...Valentines Day. There's always a good range of food brought to them, including quiches. Think I'm going to make the chocolate Scan Bran cake for ours...:drool:

Bunnylush said:

Looks yum! Wish you'd been at my class :D Would have livened it up a bit! We usually had a range of quiches to choose from and occasionally a pavlova! Someone brought mug shots once :(

Ours is next Tues- I think I'm going to make a couple of flasks of bns and sweet potato soup!

Or pakoras, depending on my mood.

I'm waiting for my C to text me with what other people have planned on making, so I don't make something that someone else is. We had 1 quiche at the xmas party- there were lots of other stuff- eton mess, cake, scotch eggs, soup, some pastry dish with sausage in it....

twas awesome :D

Back