• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Taster sessions at group

Hi you could take quiche, or chocolate mousse, meringues or even cold sliced cheese filled chiken wrapped in bacon......mmmmmm making me hungry now. lol it does'nt take much.

Last time I made chilli and rice took it in my slow cooker and I made Sw Ferrero rochers
The time before I didn't have time to make anything so I took mikados 0.5 syn each and some boots shapers s&v twists only 3 syns a bag and put them in bowls everyone was made up as they didn't know about mikados and them crisps so u could take in your fav low syn snack or maybe veg crudités (cucumber,celery ,carrot ) home made dips ??

I have made the strawberry mousse with fromage frais and s f Hartleys jelly crystals 1.5 syns for a right big bowl. Also done meringue nests ( M & S 2.5 syns) with strawberries and a drizzle of ff yoghurt. Lovely jubbly

Last few things i've taken were filled mung bean wraps, scan bran carrot cake and low syn chocolate truffles. I've heard a few people take the SW kfc and that usually goes down well. Just take something you enjoy and want to share with everyone!

bilsat

Really likes to cook
here is our last "taster night"

Attachments

I made curry loaf & served it cold. It went in seconds & it's been a huge hit with the group since then, only problem is trying to find somewhere that stocks the dahl!

Normally held when the seasons change at our class. So the theme of the seasons changing gives food ideas for the months ahead.

I have made Banana Bread and Butter Pudding, Chicken and Tomato Pasta Bake and some Chocolate Truffles. They were amazing TBH. Three and a half Syns each but one is all you needed for the choccie fix.

Silva said:
Normally held when the seasons change at our class. So the theme of the seasons changing gives food ideas for the months ahead.

I have made Banana Bread and Butter Pudding, Chicken and Tomato Pasta Bake and some Chocolate Truffles. They were amazing TBH. Three and a half Syns each but one is all you needed for the choccie fix.
If you like choc truffles, there is a recipe on here for truffles that work out to about 1syn each x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html