Tastes!!!!

So i've had the strawberry 1 the choc 1 and the latte 1 so far.. And i have 2say Yum:) Looking 4ward 2trying the rest.
Is any 1 seen great results with this diet??
Any tips??

ive lost 16/17 pound so far since i started, so 1 stone 2.5lb in 3 and a half weeks i think is impressive!.. im over the moon with my results, but i did stick to it religiously the first week and the second but ive started relaxing a bit more now with it but the one thing i cant stress enough is drinking... you HAVE to drink more than 2 litres of water a day and then youll see fab results..

I always plan ahead too, so make sure i know what snacks i need to have in the house, and what meats/sauces etc. :)

A lot of people have seen great results with it but i have to admit most of us seem to be coming off it now as it does start to get a bit expensive and after a few weeks and ive noticed the weight starts to come off less, more likely to see 1lb losses than 4lb losses.

I think CS is perfect as a starter diet.. youre able to lose quite a bit in the first 2/3 weeks, but then after that time your whole mentality toward food changes, you know exactly what things you should be eating and how much of it, your appetite will have supressed and you will be used to drinking more water and its the perfect time to make the transition from CS to low carb/atkins with a few varying shakes in between to keep the cost down.

Hope this helps a bit x

Good post Rae :D

I have lost more than I ever have with WW or SW.......When you say £25 a week :cry:doesn't seem much but when you have a family to feed.......anywaaaaay..I am not quite sure what I am going to do...:confused:

Back