Tasty Stuffed Mushroom (under 100 cals!)

BerryBerry

Silver Member
Hi guys

I made these delish and super easy stuffed mushrooms last night, one as a side dish is under 100 cals or a couple with a salad would be a really tasty lunch or dinner.

Large flat mushroom 13
Tablespoon cottage cheese 55 (I used plain with loads of black pepper ground in and some mixed herbs but onion & chive type would be tasty too)
Sprinkling of crumbled feta (approx 155/20g) 26

You just pull the stalk bit out of the mushroom and put a spoonful or so of cottage cheese and then crumble over the feta. Spray with frylight or a drizzle of olive oil if you dont have it. Bake in the oven for 15-20 mins or so :)

Pic shows finished mushroom I had for dinner as a side with my prawns,courgette and puy lentils. DELICIOUS and sooooo quick and easy

image-3739969770.jpg

Sounds lovely :)

Quark is a really good filling to use instead of cottage cheese - put a couple of tablespoons in a bowl and mix whatever other cheese in you want - feta works particularly well as it is quite a strong flavour, cover it with cling film and put it in the fridge for a couple of hours prior to serving - the quark will take on the flavour of the feta :)

Back