Tattoo

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
I had another tattoo done today. This will probably be my last now. Probably not everyones cup-of-tea but I love it :)

165631_10150363201675648_823715647_16776820_6078624_n.jpg

which one is it?
and I don't believe that it was today.. they're normally red and very obviously new for a few days....

That is gorgeous. Wish I had the guts to have a tattoo.
And look at your waist! I'm so jealous!!

I had it done at 10am this morning and that pic was taken about 2pm this afternoon :) It bled a lot for some reason this time. The new one is the birds. I had the large heart/stars done in May 2010 and the little star done in the summer of 2005. Thanks all x

which one is it?
and I don't believe that it was today.. they're normally red and very obviously new for a few days....

You can tell by the colouring of her skin that it is the two birds, the skin looks reddish/orange colour for a few hours. xxx

It will probably be red for a few days and will start scabbing up. what were you going to get dobe mrswilsoncroft? xx

I was going to have some posh writing which says "Two hearts one love"
And possibly a rose vine tattoo on my foot too lol xxx

I thought the ribs were the most painfull???
I got to stop watching these american tatoo shows and believing what they say.. :)

I've wanted a tatoo for ages but not on my flabby body, so when I hit target I'm going to find a place that's not all flappy and get one done.. no idea what though..
none of this dragon and fish stuff though..

Wow I love it!! I have 5 tattoos but I was thinking of getting quite a large lower back piece when I get to target, I already have a Celtic design there but I'm going to try incorporate it into the new piece I'm so excited!! Just have to start saving :)

Sounds nice! Your brave hun! I also have one on my hip/pelvic bone and that hurt too, not as much as my new one though I dont think xx

Hehe I should be okay I had butterflies on my back which took 6 hours to do lol!
Hubby has just come home as he had his tattoo done today, im well jealous now want mine lol! xxx

Back