Tattoo

i have one on each shoulder, the last one done yesterday,the bloke couldn't believe i nearly fell asleep having it done, didn't hurt at all !
xx

Wow, you must have a high pain threshold, I definately would be nowhere near falling asleep. I will always use Emla cream now, I figure after seven I have proved I can take the pain. ha ha

my devil i had yesterday was £60, which i thought was a gd price, he is 4" big
xx

my devil i had yesterday was £60, which i thought was a gd price, he is 4" big
xx

That is good, mine is going to be slightly smaller than the one in the link and it is going to be about 75-80 dependent on how long it takes him.

he is that size so as to match my angel !
its fab, have the angel one side telling me to be good & the devil the other saying be bad lol
xx

That's brilliant. Which one wins though?

I drew this tattoo for the tattooist to do on my shoulder. I already had the flower but it was old and faded. I had the butterfly for my nan who died in 2006 - i believe my nan comes back to me as a butterfly (weird i know) and it says la vie est belle - life is beautiful - also my little girl is called belle (Izabella) so my life is belle.
This didnt hurt atall neither did my tattoo on my lower back.

Attachments

• DSCF0834.jpg
    DSCF0834.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCF0822.jpg
    DSCF0822.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 52
I drew this tattoo for the tattooist to do on my shoulder. I already had the flower but it was old and faded. I had the butterfly for my nan who died in 2006 - i believe my nan comes back to me as a butterfly (weird i know) and it says la vie est belle - life is beautiful - also my little girl is called belle (Izabella) so my life is belle.
This didnt hurt atall neither did my tattoo on my lower back.

That is beautiful, it is always interesting to know why people have certain things done, the sentiment is wonderful. I want some Khmer writing but I am just trying to decide exactly what I want it to say.

my butterfly is to symbolise me coming out of my catalys, a new life evolving
xx

my butterfly is to symbolise me coming out of my catalys, a new life evolving
xx

butterflies are very good for meaning. Mine is the same reason, finally getting rid of all the hangups with weight and gaining more confidence.

initially yes it was to do with my weight, but my hang ups there are different now, when i do get it done it will be more about literally dumping an old life for a new one, i am in the process of geting the strength to walk out of my marriage !
xx

initially yes it was to do with my weight, but my hang ups there are different now, when i do get it done it will be more about literally dumping an old life for a new one, i am in the process of geting the strength to walk out of my marriage !
xx
I take your husband doesn't read this! :)

Back