Tattoo

Ive got two tattoos, One one my back which is a black triquetta, and a ikle butterfly on my foot. I'd love to have my back one extended and some more on my body, but i'm too large at the moment, and if i wanna lose weight, they will stretch and sag and allsorts so im waiting till i'm 'thinnner'. I think all the designs you guys are talking about are beautiful!

Ive got two tattoos, One one my back which is a black triquetta, and a ikle butterfly on my foot. I'd love to have my back one extended and some more on my body, but i'm too large at the moment, and if i wanna lose weight, they will stretch and sag and allsorts so im waiting till i'm 'thinnner'. I think all the designs you guys are talking about are beautiful!

Use it as an incentive. You will get there and can have all of it done without worrying.

Well I'm off to get it done, finally. this day seems to have gone so slowly. Will try and post some pics of the finished article in the next few days.

Want to say have fun but that's not really the right phase when you have an appointment with a needle is it! LOL
You know what I mean! xxx

Image024-2.jpg

still swollen now, This is on my left wrist

:D thankyou :D the wrist DID hurt tho i have to say, it was like a razor doing it... 4 times he went over it.. ouchhy but only £25 :D

i've got an ankh wrapped in a rose on the base of my spine and it didn't hurt one bit... the ankh means eternal life and my gran was called rose...

and i have a chinese symbol saying actress next to my belly-button, got that done when i started my degree in drama...

neither hurt... i quite fancy getting the one on my back re-done with the SAFC black cat

When I've hit my target I'm rewarding myself with a Jasmine one (not found a picture I like yet though). I've seen so many people tattoo their kids names on them but I thought a picture of the actual flower would be nicer (my daughters name is Jasmine by the way incase you're as blonde as me! LOL).
Not 100% where I'm going to put it yet either but I now I want to put it somewhere that is covered up most of the time (It's for me only...ok...the hubby can look sometimes!:D).

I got my second tattoo done last week, on my wrist, a swirly bracelet of flowers and stars, it's gorgeous! Chose my wrist as it's the thinnest part of my body! And no, it didn't hurt!

new.jpg

there we go not the best shot of it but thats a bit of it...
What a fantastic tattoo, great colour and clever positioning. I have got quite a few, regret some but would like to have a clean canvas and start again, my wife has recently had 2 new ones which are similar to some of the trackers on these pages, one on the outside of her wrist and the other on the outside of her hand by the little finger :)

Ooh I want another tattoo lol. Will need to wait till after my holiday though:rolleyes:

FF the one I have on my wrist didnt hurt at all, but I know peeps who said that theirs did. My sorest one was the one I have on my lower back :eek: :D

I totally agree. I have 3.. one on my wrist, one on my right back shoulder and one on my lower back. The lower back stung the most!

Back