Tattoo

lol, no there's a lot my hubby doesn't read ;)
i'm very careful with my logging in & out, passwords, deleating risky convos & clearing history & cookies
xx

I hope it all works out for you.

I''m getting so excited, keep really bugging everyone in the office with my yapping on about it so thought I would yap on about it to you guys.

i got my first and only tattoo bout 2 months ago. i wanted one for agessss and thought if i dont do it now i never will so i went with my cousin and very nearly wimped out :p i was terrified lol but got it and didnt see what all the fuss was about after. i got a star on my wrist coloured in pink :)

That sounds nice, I have a black star on the back of my neck.

It is lovely. I've a small red rose on my shoulder blade (not sure why a scottish lass would choose that but a thistle is a bit prickly!!) and i often think about getting another but i threw up and passed out the first time so its doubtful. I do like the ones on the wrist.

It is lovely. I've a small red rose on my shoulder blade (not sure why a scottish lass would choose that but a thistle is a bit prickly!!) and i often think about getting another but i threw up and passed out the first time so its doubtful. I do like the ones on the wrist.

If you really do want another one try Emla cream, takes all the pain away.

Probably couldnt afford it just now, i'm sure it is quite pricey nowadays. I had mine done over 10 years ago and it was only £15! Maybe if i ever get to goal i could use the money i'm not spending on CD.

i dont find tattoos really hurt i think half the fun is the adrenalin rush you get when the needle hits your skin! im needing to lose weight to finish my sleeve off my arms too fat to show it off now!! xxx

Probably couldnt afford it just now, i'm sure it is quite pricey nowadays. I had mine done over 10 years ago and it was only £15! Maybe if i ever get to goal i could use the money i'm not spending on CD.

Yeah it could be a nice incentive.

i dont find tattoos really hurt i think half the fun is the adrenalin rush you get when the needle hits your skin! im needing to lose weight to finish my sleeve off my arms too fat to show it off now!! xxx

I used to enjoy the rush but now I just want the art abd not the pain. Do you have any pictures of your sleeve? Is it full or half? I absolutely love sleeves on women but I would never have the guts to do it myslef.

im at work atm so dont have any pics but ill get some when i get home, ive only got the top of my arm done atm but im going for 1/2 sleeve just below my elbow area i absolutely love body art and cant wait till the 29th july when im booked in for the whole day wooo xxx

I've put a piccy of my one in an album if you want to have a look. It's faded a bit now (might get someone to go over it to brighten it up) but I got it in Jan 1999 just to find out 4 weeks later I was pregnant and it got stretchmarks through it :cry:! It took 2 hours for the guy (lovely John!) to do and it only cost £40!

I would be so excited, well I am and its only a small one, I really want a full back plate but again I just worry that one day I will regret it, I have one that runs from my shoulder blade down my side to below my hip that is just really a series of swirls at the moment, I want to add to that and have it coming across my stomach too and blooming into a lilly and sort of going across the top of my back aswell. I just ahve so many I want done.I probably will end up covered in them by the time I'm old and wrinkly

I've put a piccy of my one in an album if you want to have a look. It's faded a bit now (might get someone to go over it to brighten it up) but I got it in Jan 1999 just to find out 4 weeks later I was pregnant and it got stretchmarks through it :cry:! It took 2 hours for the guy (lovely John!) to do and it only cost £40!

That is really cool, I like the fact that it is quite expressionist really, you can apply your own opinion of what it is. I actually really like it when they fade, the blue looks lovely

I've added a close up of it. So many people say the blue bit in the middle looks like an M which they find really funny because I got together with my now hubby the week after I had it done (knew him for a fair bit before this, just incase you do the maths on the pregnancy...woops!) and his last name (obviously!) is Mundy...fate????

It does look like an M. Wierd how these things happen. Maybe it was fate.

I would be so excited, well I am and its only a small one, I really want a full back plate but again I just worry that one day I will regret it, I have one that runs from my shoulder blade down my side to below my hip that is just really a series of swirls at the moment, I want to add to that and have it coming across my stomach too and blooming into a lilly and sort of going across the top of my back aswell. I just ahve so many I want done.I probably will end up covered in them by the time I'm old and wrinkly

that sounds awesome! you should just do it! im a very much live for the moent kinda person, i think it looks lovely and i want it done so why not. when your old your gonna be wrinkly anyway, its not gonna be atractive lets be honest (im talking like 90yrs old not one wrinkle at 25 kinda age!) so why not have some body art and have a story behind your body? plus the grand kids will love it! xxx

that sounds awesome! you should just do it! im a very much live for the moent kinda person, i think it looks lovely and i want it done so why not. when your old your gonna be wrinkly anyway, its not gonna be atractive lets be honest (im talking like 90yrs old not one wrinkle at 25 kinda age!) so why not have some body art and have a story behind your body? plus the grand kids will love it! xxx

I actually totally agree with you, my Mum has always said "what about when you are old and saggy", I don't think I will be going around in revealing clothing, I don't even do that now, so many people don't realise how personal they are. I will do it, I just like to do it slowly and in bits. I had my first one too spur of the moment and now I am having trouble trying to find something to cover it up with, silly billy sixteen year old.

Back