Tattoos are hotttt!!!Show me what you got!!!

I have 6/7 tattoos (number 7 covered number 6 lol)

I have a little butterfly behind my right ear which I got as a treat when I lost 4st last yr. On the inside of my right arm I have my daughters name in Kanji as her name is Japanese. On the inside of my left arm I have "star" in Kanji to represent my eldest son. On the front of my left wrist I have a purple and black sun with purple dots swirling away either side and on the top of my left arm I have a purple rose which has a stem that turns into a little dragon - This covered a (BAD!) owl sitting in a half moon with mist trailing. On the left side of my lower neck/upper collar bone (wanted to be able to cover it for work) I have 2 vampire bites with blood trailing ;)

I am trying to find somewhere that will do a tattoo of a daisy that my 4 yr old drew for me. It`s not perfect but it is good enough for me but I need to find someone who will do it as it is "****" according to one place :mad: She also wrote her name which I would like to get done next to the flower - I was thinking of putting it on my foot.

Also, When I hit my next stone goal I am thinking of getting either butterflies or stars swirling up my ankle - 1 for each stone that I have lost so far and so that I can add to it as I (hopefully) lose the last of my weight.

I also want to get a gorgeous tattoo done of a lion & lamb snuggling which I will probably get on my right arm or right shoulder - Gonna be awhile tho as it is big and will be pricey! I was also toying with the idea of getting a Phoenix on my thigh when I finally lose the weight.

Wow sorry this was so long, Tattoos are addictive!

Back