Tattoos - Let's see 'em!

I have a tatoo question for you all. How do your tats look after you lost weight? Did you have them done while you were bigger?

ive got two a celtic style vw beetle car bottom of neck and a rosary bead with st jude and cross on my ankle and they are very addictive, saving the bottom of my back when i am down to about 10 s

Yeah.. the tops of my feet hurt a lot.. everything spun first of all!!

I don't think they hurt usually though, I remember before my first one.. I was 15.. and I was terrified.. I thought it was going to really hurt but it didn't.

I think that's when I became a tattaddict

god im afddicted as well. i love having tattoos.. maybe im a bit odd but i love the sensation of having them done! i feel all relaxed afterwards... :confused:
i have to pace myself tho.. i want at last 3 more.. but i dont want to be covered in them. but all of them mean a lot to me!

n223600021_5175796_8202.jpg

Freshly done last week, still shiny from the vaseline :) xx

That's lovely Leah!

I like the one on your back ali - very pretty.

Yours is really unusual Kelly! I like the position - did it hurt?!!!

Yup, def addictive!

I had mine done at various weights and to be honest they've not changed at all (1 on wrist, 1 on calf, 1 on base of back)! I'm waiting 'til i'm at goal to have the one on my back extended as i want it quite a bit bigger.

Does anyone watch miami ink? I love that show! Really wanna tat done there! Wishful thinking though.....

I love Miami Ink, Loz, totally amazed by what they do, especially Kat's work... it's fabulous!

I have one abstract sun tattoo on the back of my neck, I have short hair so it can be seen all the time, I often forget it's there so when people say 'what's that on your neck' I spin around thinking there's a spider or something!! :rolleyes::D:D I love it to bits tho... esp as I guess I'm a kind of gal that no one expected to get a tatt, even tho my brothers and all my friends have them, I was always the prim and proper one who'd never do it... now tho am in fear of being a tattaddict lol!

But I've promised myself no more tattoo talk until I get slimmer... I too was worried about them shrinking as the weight goes and skin alters, plus I wouldn't show them off as much being the size I am now...

My ultimate 'prize' for being slimmer and at the end of this diet, is a pegasus tattoo on my lower back... white body, pink wings, beautiful flying horse... Have it all pictured and drawn out... can't wait!

I have had a lot of lumbarpunctures done on my lower back tho (53+ :eek:) so it's a bit scarred and tender, so I know it's gonna hurt like holy hell, but after hopefully losing 6 stone then am praying it'll be a walk in the park in comparison (wishful thinking eh! lol)...

The one on my neck didn't hurt at all tho, I enjoyed the whole experience and it was very special for me, can't wait for the next one!!!

Everyone's tatts are fab!

when i lose weight.. and if my back looks nice enough.. i want like.. gothic angel wings on my shoulder blades.. and i also want a shakespearean quote.. not sure where yet.. i only have one tattoo.. its on my right wrist and its my nanas name "Evelyn".. i want stars on my hips too.. when i get hips that is.. lol.. i love tattoos so much.. just have to get everything put in places which wont be seen when i dress properly.. lol.. cos i wanna be a soliciter or a barrister..

x x

Ok when Im home after my night shifts, so SUNDAY! Prepare for photo spam of my ink collection :p I have 5 whole ones but have had 8 altogether (add ons and cover up) Im obsessed.

Some people hate them and It makes me mad people say to me "thats not going to look very nice on your wedding day" Well Im getting married in 18 months and need a dress to show off my back work... My fiance doesnt care for tattoos but always helps me put the cream on and never stops me getting them. Although im on hold until after the wedding, need to save monies.

Anyway... jabber over with... tatoos are awesome... that is all LMAO

Hi this is one of mine as i have 3 i have two swans on my lowerbacj and a little heart on my inner wrist

Attachments

• image-1740754598.jpg
    image-1740754598.jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 79
These are my most recent 2 (of 9 whole ones but 13 technically as some have been added to/covered). The paw prins are for my dogs (don't have kids so they are my babies) and the lily and butterfly is a tribute piece to my mother in law who passed away in August still miss her loads so having this on the inside of my arm helps me remember her :)

Attachments

• image-857408217.jpg
    image-857408217.jpg
    445.7 KB · Views: 133
  • image-1153165867.jpg
    image-1153165867.jpg
    460.1 KB · Views: 140
Back