Tatty -shakin' off 58 lbs!!

Helloooo! I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted! I haven't forgotten about you all, I have been lurking every now and again ;o)

Just thought I would give you a quick update on how I am doing....I have lost 10" off my waist and only have 30odd lbs to lose now before I get to my initial goal of 11st7lbs! :D:D yey!!

I hope you are all well and I am thinking of you all always!
Love ya :rolleyes:
Cat xxx

Great thread and fab losses!!

Great thread and fab losses!!

Thank you Bea! Not sure the thread is that great though, there are some incredible stories on here that are sooo much more interesting! It is good for me to read back through my ups and downs I think :eek:)

Bea, your loss is amazing congratulations! I know you will be wearing those Levis at Xmas

Cat
xx

Thank you Bea! Not sure the thread is that great though, there are some incredible stories on here that are sooo much more interesting! It is good for me to read back through my ups and downs I think :eek:)

Bea, your loss is amazing congratulations! I know you will be wearing those Levis at Xmas

Cat
xx

The ups and downs that make its so inspiring!!! Hey we are neck and neck on the weight loss!!! Well done us!!!

Back