Tatty -shakin' off 58 lbs!!

HEY EVERYONE! Missed me?!!

Sorry I haven't been on for a while, been a little bit on the busy side, training and working back at Liquid Nightclub part time at the weekends saving for my new wardrobe hehehe!!

As you can see from my tracker, weight loss is still happening, lost 3lbs this week! :D

I hope everyone else is ok....will check back on you all soon!!

Love and hugs
Tatty xx

Helllooo everyone....hope you are all well?

I have had a very rough past few weeks and still managed to not gain anything (in fact lost 3/4lb hehe) thank god. I am back stronger than ever because if the past few weeks are anything to go by then I now realise that life is too short to f*ck about like I have been doing.

My moonwalk has snuck up out of nowhere as it is next weekend now (holy mother, I am cr*pping myself!!) and I wasn't where I wanted to be weight wise, but I am still lighter and fitter than I was in January!

I hope you are all doing well and I am always thinking about you even if I am not posting xx

Love and hugs always
Tatty xxx

9 hours thats ruddy fantastic!! Be very proud of yourself.

Thank you sooo much Happe! I am really proud of myself...just have to get the same motivation about losing the rest of this weight now! I am going to carry on with the training that I was doing for the walk to ensure that my shape carries on changing even if my weight doesn't (as in inches)...

Hope you are ok Happe xx

I am going to try my hardest gorgeous! Is everything ok babe?

Now I have done my walk I feel like I can do anything :D I managed to complete the whole thing in just under 9 hours!
xxx

Well done Tatty :clap:

Would be lovely to see more of you... :bliss:

Afternoon everyone hope you are all ok....I am soooo proud of everyone for hanging in there....some have fallen, but we are all here to help pick each other up - I know I have fallen many, many times and if it wasn't for the posts on this site and my counsellor, i wouldn't be 36lbs down, i would be 36lbs on!! :eek:

Thank you all again - just knowing you are all there is a big help :devilangel:eek:n keeping the nasty chatterbox at bay!!

I have lost just under 4lbs this week so have finally got past the 16stone 2lbs that has been bugging me for about two months! I have lost about 8inches off my waist!

DQ, think it is about time we change my Title please!! :bliss: xxxx

Love you guys xxx
Tatty xx

Helllloooo gang! I cannot believe how long it has been since I last posted on here :eek:(

I am back with avengeance and hoping that you guys are all feeling as positive as I am :D. It is my birthday in 5 and a half weeks and I WILL be 14 stone 7lbs...! Focus, focus, focus!!! It is weird but lush that I am seeing a difference already, (not as if I haven't lost nearly three stone already!) just have to keep reminding myself that I am worth the effort - 40days is not that long to be feeling amazing on my birthday!!

Sorry to go off on one, but I just had to share with you all my excitedness!

I hope you are all ok xxx

Love and hugs
Cat xx

Back