Tatty -shakin' off 58 lbs!!

Well helllooooo there everyone!!! It has been a while since I could pop on here, thought I should just update you on my little journey.....

My internet is very sporadic so have sneakily hopped in here on my lunch hehehe ;)
I have lost 24 and a quarter pounds and am sooo chuffed with myself!! Woohoo!! So am no longer shakin' off 80lbs...it is 69lbs! Love it! :D

I really hope everyone else is doing well and I am sending happy thoughts to you all xx thanks for all your support so far and will speak to you all very soon xxx

Love and hugs
Tattyxx

WOW Tatty!!!

Over 24lbs. is fantastic well done...it is just so wonderful to see the numbers going down.

How are you feeling now with almost two stone off? Have you noticed a difference?

Love Mini xxx

WOW Tatty!!!

Over 24lbs. is fantastic well done...it is just so wonderful to see the numbers going down.

How are you feeling now with almost two stone off? Have you noticed a difference?

Love Mini xxx

Thanks everyone for your congrats!!

I have noticed a difference in my clothes, but not majorly if you know what I mean?!

Check you out Mini - your lbs are falling off you as well!!

I have still got a long way to go, but I know I can do it!!

Love and hugs
Tatty xx

Hi Tatty,

I do all sorts of calculations about how much I should be down each moth, but I never get it right, but that does not stop me doing it:D LOL

I remember when I lost my first two stone I had so many improvements and the biggest one was that I stopped snoring and no longer had a sore throat because of it.

Also, the shortness of breath left so after...and I just felt so much more energetic.

By and by I have notice small improvements.

One evening I was carrying a load of freshly ironed clothes upsairs to the hot press and the weight of them in the basket was pulling the arms out of me and by the time I got to the top of the stairs I was near for dead, so I walked into the bathroom and wieghed the basket and clothes and it was just under what I had lost at the time 27lbs. or there abouts!

It made me see how carrying that much and more on my body had to be taking its toll.

Could not imagine having to carry the five stone I have lost around the place now:eek:

My next goal is to weigh in at ten stone but I DO hope to lose some more after that...will take it pound by pound...:D

Still, just now ten stone seems miles away...

Love Mini xxx

Hello gorgeous!!

Sick as a dog and holding on to the wagon by my fingernails!! :( Been off all week and still rough!!

You look lovely in your picture luvvie :D

Hello gorgeous!!

Sick as a dog and holding on to the wagon by my fingernails!! :( Been off all week and still rough!!

You look lovely in your picture luvvie :D

Oh babe! Hope you feel better soon xx I did think it was odd that I hadn't heard from you this week x Well done for hanging in there babe!! I know you probably feel horrendous so muchos respect honey!

Thanks honey :D - found it this afternoon!
Weigh in tomorrow night yey!!
xx

Wow Tatty, thats excellent. How are you getting on with training for the moonwalk? not long now.

Hey Happe! Thanks for the support!! It is going ok, I have hurt my foot, but I am strapping it up whenever I go training - I really think that my shape wouldn't be so different without the walking....
Tatty x

P.S Thanks about the piccies!!

Back