Tatty -shakin' off 58 lbs!!

Yep, had a good day thanks. Work this morning, and clients this afternoon. Just got back from school run with my girls so time to chill for the evening :D

Wouldn't surprise me - just think in a couple of weeks it will be photo time again! ;)

Ooh that is a very good point honey!! Can't wait!!:D I emailed you from my work email yesterday did you get it babe? :)

Well it is day 8!! Woohooo!! Soooo chuffed that I have made it this far!! It will soon be day 14 and a beautiful weigh in!! I am still feeling sooo confident that I can and will do this that I am shocking myself!! :D

Hope everyone else is doing well, keep on shaking!!!

Tatty xx

Well hello peeps! Day 9....can't believe it to be honest, I feel sooo good about everything at the moment that I think I should tone it down a bit!! ;)
I hope you are all doing fabulously and shrinking bit by bit! I have a feeling that this is going to be our year!! Woo hoo!! :D

Will check back in later, love and hugs to all and keep on shaking!!

Tatty xx

Day 11!!!! woo hoo!!
Right, I got weighed last night and I have lost an inch off my waist and lost 3 and a half pounds :D

Don't get me wrong, I am really pleased with myself, but I was really hoping for at least 4lbs....I am never happy! I know it is the right amount for an average of a stone a month, so shouldn't be dispondent as I am on track if not ahead as I lost 4lbs in three days last week so 4lb a week would make 8 lbs in two weeks and I have lost 7and a half in 10 days (I will be chuffed about my loss!!). I am waffling now....
Love to all and thanks again for all your support!!
Tatty xx

3.5 lbs is great - if I lose that tomorrow I will be chuffed!! Remember it all adds up babes :D

Thanks babe! I have managed to reclaim normality now...had to remind myself that I would have been bloody miserable if I had lost 1 or 2lbs and that I am doing this now so I never have to do this again so might as well do it right!!

Tatty xx

Back