Tatty -shakin' off 58 lbs!!

Good luck with the training Tatty, the moonwalk is quite a distance isnt it? 26 miles i believe. Ive done a couple of the 10km walks for the same charity but would love to do the moonwalk. have to make sure i get my application in early enough for next years. Have you designed and decorated your bra yet? some of the pictures ive seen of previous
years have been really imaginative.

Good luck with the training Tatty, the moonwalk is quite a distance isnt it? 26 miles i believe. Ive done a couple of the 10km walks for the same charity but would love to do the moonwalk. have to make sure i get my application in early enough for next years. Have you designed and decorated your bra yet? some of the pictures ive seen of previous
years have been really imaginative.

Thank you Happe, I am looking forward to it as it is going to be 3/4 of the way of my journey by then so I will be 4 and a half stone lighter! It is just a scary thought walking 26 miles!!:eek:
We haven't received all our pack stuff yet, so no I haven't decorated it yet, but have some ideas....will have to be pink though....!!;)
Hope all is well with you xx
Keep on shaking xx

Hi Tatty
Just popped in to say your doing fantastic, sticking with the plan, well done with your inch loss/weight loss~ your doing so well! :D

And started the walking too, pat on the back i think! :D

Hi Tatty
Just popped in to say your doing fantastic, sticking with the plan, well done with your inch loss/weight loss~ your doing so well! :D

And started the walking too, pat on the back i think! :D

Hey there my love!! Thank you for your lovely comments babe! It is such a good support for mexx I see you are doing really well too!! Well done!!! We WILL be skinny!!:D

xxx

Hope you had a good evening honey, catch ya tomorrow ;)

I had a pleasant evening thanks babe!

Well I have got to Day 16!!!! Woo hoo!! I have walked to work today in the rain (can't really make excuses anymore as I have to get fit!!!) and really feeling like my legs are gonna collapse underneath me when I get up to walk to the printer!! :D

I am loving this enthusiasm I have and I hope it is spreading to all!!!

Keep on shaking peeps!!

Tatty xx

Back