Tattys road to a new me

Hey all failed miserably over Xmas so ready to be a new me and sticking to what I know and that is weight watchers
I've heard about the new simply start and don't mind giving that a go but is it worth going to a meeting and seeing what it's about or...is it just a quick fix but you end up back on pro points???
I don't mind pro points it's good for me but if this simply start is a whole new thing then is it worth trying??

Thanks x

welcome back :)
quite a lot of people are trying it and liking it but im sticking to propoints as i like the portion control n a treat! :) lol x

Hi shez thanks for the reply well started today and not weighed yet lol but only had some water so far until I weigh lol
the other dilemma I have is I'm doing the walking challenge on wii fit u and am using the pedometer,the steps I'll be doing I've heard it's so many steps which is one AP not sure I think it's for every 70 steps it's 1AP can anyone clarify this for me but it could be more.

Hey all
wow what a terrible person I am,I forgot totally about this thread and now I am so glad I've found it..
I'm now 16 stone 1 &3/4lb and back on ww.id kind of given up on the whole dieting thing for a while and now I feel ready and determined more than ever,I'm now having 49pp and 49 weeklies according to the app thing on my ipad and I know where I am with ww so I know I can do this.

weigh in: Saturday am at my mums (got new scales yay) but paying my mum £5

breakfast
28g Special K
175ml whole milk
flask tea with 2 sugars

ill add my points up later when I sort my book out so just going to be posting for now :)

Back