taz1971

taz1971

good morning everyone.
i tried to get some info off a few ppl last night but either ive done something wrong or ppl just dont fancy replying to me??
so here i go again...im hoping to begin the 5:2 diet tomorrow but would really like a few ideas on what a good menu of 500 cals are,the ideas in the book dont really do alot for me so was hoping some inspiration from the world may do??
if you can help me or direct me to a few recipes i would love that so much..
i have gained 12lbs since xmas having lost nearly 2st a year n half ago and dont seem to be able to get myself back into it..heres where you guys come in??
any help,advice,tips,recipes anything i would be thrilled.
thanks everyone kerry.xx

I've not long started - I've had a ready meal, I've salmon with salad, quorn fillet and stir fry with a yoghurt - nothing unusual really - I've kept my calories for my main meal

good morning everyone.
i tried to get some info off a few ppl last night but either ive done something wrong or ppl just dont fancy replying to me??
so here i go again...im hoping to begin the 5:2 diet tomorrow but would really like a few ideas on what a good menu of 500 cals are,the ideas in the book dont really do alot for me so was hoping some inspiration from the world may do??
if you can help me or direct me to a few recipes i would love that so much..
i have gained 12lbs since xmas having lost nearly 2st a year n half ago and dont seem to be able to get myself back into it..heres where you guys come in??
any help,advice,tips,recipes anything i would be thrilled.
thanks everyone kerry.xx

Hi Kerry,

I've only been following for 2 weeks but on my fast days I've made homemade soups which are really filling and tasty

Hi,

I tend to have one meal only at the end of the day. I drink mainly tea with a little skimmed milk during the day. No sugar! I also drink Pepsi Max and sparkling water.

Evenings...

Homemade soup - veggies, Marigold Bouillon and a liquidizer. Maybe a drop of milk or blue cheese.

Covent Garden soups - I love their Smoked Haddock Chowder. 260 Cals for a carton. Have some salad or a slice of bread as well.

Stir Fry - Big bag of veggies from the supermarket 100Cals, 2tsp Oil, 100 Cals, Oyster Sauce, 100 Cals. Add some tuna or chicken if you want.

Poached eggs on wholemeal toast - no butter. Maybe add some ham.

Big bag of Salad - Pizza Express Light dressing, whole tin drained tuna in spring water. Makes a big, filling, bowl.

Anything Quorn + Salad

Weight-watchers Meals - you'll find many come in below 500 and are easy and tasty.

I'm lucky - I don't have a sweet tooth.

I eat a lot of salads with tuna or quorn. because these are all low cal I get a lot of bang for my buck, so to speak.

Hi krupskaya, id first to say thanks for replying..thought I was on here alone! :) Q-my last feast was Sat night at 8pm,I ate nothing till 12:40 dinner time Sunday,then I ate 2 egg omelette with onion,salt,pepper..lots of blk coffee then nothing till 4pm teatime which I had 100g chicken,100g peas and 100g potatoes cooked in sunflower oil (not loads tho) and 125ml of red wine to finish my calories! it's 5am Monday now and I won't eat till 7:30am then again 5-6pm tonight..does this sound correct to you? Am I doing it right?
I really appreciate your time to reply. Thanks again. X

Hi lovehatecarbs.
Is that really 500 cals? Seems less than what I had..i like the sound of that tho,thanks soo much.x

I just make a huge pan of homemade soup and eat all day and prob toast for supper, am trying for 350/400 on dd as I don't lose in 500, good luck

Back