tazbabe's show and tell

thanks to you all for your kind good wishes, yesterday was a bad day, another down turn in his condition, but did rally a bit later on.
He is such a lovely man, it's very hard to see him lying in the state he is in. as a said goodbye to him yesterday i found it so hard, knowing that it may be for the last time, but there is still a little hope that he will survive.
going to need you all to cross your fingers for me today too, as i am setting out for home, and snow is forecast, and my own car is at home, we all travelled down in steve's brothers' car, and i'm going back in his mums. will be a sad journey!

Ah so sad to hear Marty, I hope you get home safe an d the old boy does rally and recover.

((( hugs ))) xx

Oh Marty that's just awful. Your poor OH must be sick with worry. What a sad time for you all :(

I hope you battled home through the weather safely petal. Big hugs from me too.

Ooh Marty is a blogger!! Well done love :)
Just to let you know Marty got home safe and sound tonight.
Dad is very marginally better, but still extremely unwell and if he pulls through will be in hospital for a long time....

morning, thank you everyone, your good wishes wooshed me home safe. was so hard to be driving away from Alan, i want to be there with the rest of his family.

the house was freezing when i got home, by the time i got the fire on, fed the dogs (they went with me) fed myself, phoned everyone, i was shattered and fell into bed!
back to work today, will need all my powers of concentration today!

Morning Marty love. Any news on the old man?

Ooh Marty is a blogger!! Well done love :)
Just to let you know Marty got home safe and sound tonight.
Dad is very marginally better, but still extremely unwell and if he pulls through will be in hospital for a long time....

morning, thank you everyone, your good wishes wooshed me home safe. was so hard to be driving away from Alan, i want to be there with the rest of his family.

the house was freezing when i got home, by the time i got the fire on, fed the dogs (they went with me) fed myself, phoned everyone, i was shattered and fell into bed!
back to work today, will need all my powers of concentration today!

Thinking of you guys. xx

Boo - replied this morning but then got booted off internet for the rest of the day!

Marty glad you got home safe and sound - would hate to be driving someone else's car in these conditions. Hope you're getting OK at work and that you don't have time to be lonely over the next couple of days - come here and we'll distract you.

well, just heard from steve that today he seems to be slightly better :)

you know, you don't realise how much you rely on each other until the other one isn't there....i got in at 6pm and that's me just had dinner!

work was fine, just a short shift today, off tommorrow, get everything sorted out here, then at work saturday, i shan't have time to be lonely, and anyhoo, i'll just come on here an post some rambling rubbish or other :) :)

Deffo do that pet, we'll be here for you.

24.gif
bought myself a prezzie yesterday (well, i used my nectar points) an electric blanket! :)

well, it was chilly in bed on my own, now i know how steve feels when i'm on nights!
i slept alone for years before i met him, gone soft in my old age!!!

Back