tazbabe's show and tell

Stephen Hawking went on his first date in 10 years, and when he got back , his glasses were smashed, he had a broken wrist, a twisted ankle and grazed knees,
Apparently she'd stood him up

Lol :D

24.gif
wind has calmed this morning, thank goodness! and my weight is still down, yay yay yay! maybe i've cracked it. think i've not been eatingly regularly enough, been having breakfast and dinner, not hungry/too busy for lunch, so i've been making an effort to have something, seems to be working!

Morning guys, yes Marty, the wind hasdroped a little here, and wonder of wonders, we have some sunshine

24.gif
better news today.....down 1lb!!!!
racking my brains to see if i have been eating anything different, but don't think so, so it must be the routine thing.

happy happy happy.....adjusting my stats for the first time since march!!

Morni g marty, yes I just read that on the weigh in thread, well done and enjoy your long weekend

Awesome news Marty, well done you!

And thx for today's joke Steve, I guffawed so much i had to read it out to my work colleagues :)

Hiya both:D
Well done marty!
Xx

24.gif
from droitwich! we drove down here last night, travelodge cheapie room....then on to join our friends in the new forrest today. really looking forward to it, we always have great fun.
may not be back here till monday, as no leccie, depends if i can run the lappy from the car, if not....have a great weekend everyone!

Morning guys, :) have fun

Have a fab time:D

Lol at yesterday's joke steve - cant tell dh tho as we are in car with dd!!!!

hi ho! we're home. weel, what a fab weekend! we played in the mud, also managed a brief trip to the IOW to see steve's kids! we drank (a lot) bbq'd, laughed and chatted around the fire at night, earliest we we're in bed was half 3!! we got home at half 2 in the morning, back up for half 7, worked all day in the garden/emptying caravan etc...then fell into bed last night!
did switch on the lapy, but was asleep before it even booted up!
been on the scales, managed to stay the same, thank goodness, i don't deserve to after the amount of alcohol consumed over the weekend, but the food was perfect for atkins.

wanna do it again this weekend!

Back