tazbabe's show and tell

Morning! :)

Morning guys. lovely sunshine here for the last few days, you'll have to come and live somewhere civilised to get some sun. LOL

Good evening everybody!
It's been a scorcher here today! 22°c Been a lovely day, then this afternoon I get a call to tell me I have a new job! Starting Monday.....
I am very pleased indeed.... :)

Well done on the new job! Amazing... I don't hear that very often at the moment :)

afternoon girls n boys!
fab news about steve's job huh? it will make such a difference to us.

been hard at it in the garden all week, today we're tackling the hedge out the front, loose term, its been neglected for years!

i should be the size of a pixie really, all this work!

Morning Guys, Steve that's great news on the new job. :)

Great news on the new job Steve - well done:D

Morning Guys, good weekend?

Evening folks. How did the new job go?

Good morning everybody! The new job went well thank you, it was a bit daunting at first, a few new things to learn but I am sure I will cope...

All the best

Steve :8

Well done Steve... New jobs, people, routines can be very daunting! :)

24.gif
feel guilty sitting here in bed browsing around while steve is already at work! not used to things being this way round!
sounds horrid outside, wind and rain battering off the window, but according to the forecast this is going to be our best day this week, so i better get up and get out there and get some stuff done, back to work on thursday.
have really enjoyed my time off (17 days, apart from the last min extra i did on sunday night due to someone being off sick) been recharging my batteries, got loads done around here, so feel better.

Morning Guys.

Marty I don't feel the slightest bit guilty sitting around doing nothing whilst Colleen works :D

Glad to hear batteries recharged:D

Morning peeps :)

Back