tazbabe's show and tell

I had a lovely breakfast in bed, a bottle of champagne and a box of thornton's sugar-free chocs (all gone now) :eek: Fab day. :D

Waterworks said:
I had a lovely breakfast in bed, a bottle of champagne and a box of thornton's sugar-free chocs (all gone now) :eek: Fab day. :D

Wow - that does sounds good :D

A whole box, oooooooooooooooo, you don't learn do you lol xx

THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE (the caravan I mean lol) I miss ours - both of them :sigh:

Bren I never do. ;) I have a plan that I want to get down from hovering just below the 12 stone mark to hovering just above the 11st mark now though, so today was a conscious blow-out before a few weeks of serious low-carbing. It would make a lot of my new clothes comfy as opposed to tight but just fitting. Best foot forward tomorrow. :D

Hiya folks!!
I took my mummy out to lunch, packed my bag then drove home with Martys prezzy.(She seems to like it.....:D)
The trip only took 8 hours 20 minutes.:)

24.gif
now it's light i can go get a proper look at the caravan....it's so cute! ooh, i might just need to sleep in it in the garden next weekend!

Morning guys, we want a photo of the caravan :)

But we got one already Jim! (was it on the general Atkins forum or on this thread? Can't remember now). It's lovely though. :)

Morning Guys,

Nice little 'van there mate Thanks

Same here Steve, not nice today

Brrr - been freezing all day. Hope the summer returns tomorrow:)

Back