tazbabe's show and tell

Hope it's a good kind of busy xx

oh, it is! been out and about today, at the market meat van, got 3 joints of beef, a tray of steaks, a tray of pork steaks, a pork joint, 10 chicken fillets, and 7lb of mince....for £40! the guy was fed up and wanted to go home, love atkins!

Hello everybody! Just crossing the England/Scotland border. On our way with a van full of my mums garden stuff. Back down to Berkshire tomorrow.

aye, they (he and his bro) arrived at quarter to twelve, driven up from berkshire with a load of their mums stuff. we unloaded, they had tea, then we got to bed around 2.

they're going back down today, and i'm going down tomorrow with another van.
should be all here by the weekend, then we can start the sorting and organising.....ugh!

Morning, what a lovely weekend :)

busy bee isnt he Marty - are you going to join him soon?

my turn tonight, or early tomorrow morning, that is, provided the van we are borrowing is ready! i'll be taking it down, loading it up and back up the road on wednesday, via a funeral.

now, its a long time since i had a bath. (i was too big for the bath) but just had one...quite nice, but leaves you all hot and bothered. but, not having one again. ever.
you see, i could see lots of bits in the bathroom that i obviously usually miss! had to do some scrubbing. bah, baths!!!

you see, i could see lots of bits in the bathroom that i obviously usually miss! had to do some scrubbing. bah, baths!!!
I hope you mean in the bathroom and not your body ;) xxx

I'm with you on the bath front, Marty - love showers, you always feel so nice and clean, and the water doesn't go cold :)

i have a bath once a week (more if im at tickles cos he has jacuzzi) but much prefer showers!

Back