tazbabe's show and tell

24.gif
just up, last nightshift tonight, then off until saturday.

was a bit naughty this morning, called in to get a bag of dog food on my way home from work, and well, they had 4 week old speckledy hens for sale......i don't know how it happened, but 2 have ended up home with me!
poor steve, he never knows what's coming next.
well, he does, i confessed last night.......that i have reserved a puppy.....good job he is an easy going kinda chap!

in the last week i have purchased a new pajero, 2 hens and a puppy! (pup only born yesterday, so got time to get organised)

Lmao it's Marty's Ark :) Don't see any point to having land and not using it, so good on you - are they laying hens?

How many animals do you have now and what sort of puppy have you reserved?

:) yes, they will be laying hens, once they are grown, start to lay around 18 weeks.
we now have: 15 hens and a cockerel, 3 geese, 2 ponies, 3 dogs,(a collie, a belgian shepherd and a gsd) be 4 soon. the pup is a border terrier x bedlington, not seen it yet, going tomorrow!

last night at work a patient said to me 'you don't look the outdoorsy type, too clean' lol, the only time i am clean is when i am at work! wellies and holey trousers is my norm!

Lovely :D

Back