tazbabe's show and tell

Good morning everybody! I hope you are all well!
We are on a road trip to Newcastle to attend a wedding reception this evening. :) It's also a chance to see my daughter and grandchildren who will be there too :)

Morning Guys, how did it all go then, good I hope :)

hello :) was great to see you at the weekend xx did you enjoy the chinese buffet?

24.gif
we got to meet mr tickle!!! and he's lurverly!

was great to see you viskster, and the doggies too, their very sweet, was trying to steal one, no joy!

how is everyone? i love the summer, long days spent outside playing in the garden, but not much time to keep up with everyone here, but i'm here in spirit! xx

Morning Marty and Steve:D

Sounds like you've been on your grand tours again! Meeting Vicky and Tickle must have been fun - glad you are enjoying the summer;)
Xxx

Afternoon - think shift work has its advantages, I seem to spend all my life at work during the week...........and then too knackered to do much when I get home (but I make sure I am fit for the weekends) :)

24.gif
another great day out there! unfortunately its work for me. (12hrs)
had a short day yesterday, finished at 6, so got to do some work in the garden before late dinner at 9, making hay while the sun shines!

Morning Guys, it's warm but overcast here Marty

Morning Marty:D

Happy hay making!
Xx

Morning Marty et al

Evening msm :). Finally the sun came out today at last - hope all well up north:D

24.gif
another full day in the garden yesterday, we're now tidying up the corner behind the summer house, a major project, hard work! it's going to be nice once it's done though, we have delusions that by next summer we will be actually sitting in the garden! , i doubt it, i am sure we will have some other project underway by then :)

Back