tazbabe's show and tell

Well done on shelf removal Marty xx

(yes I mean Finn, he will always be my puppy, mainly because being a choccy lab he never grows up, even at 6 he is just a baby in his head!)

Lol marty - well done on shelf removal:)
Xx

I lost weight off my feet, too. I no longer need wider-fitting shoes or boots. The same happened to my mate when she lost 4 stones - she went down a half-size in some brands and a whole size in others - but unfortunately she put it all back, plus extra. She doesn't fancy Atkins at all despite my encouragement! Maybe one day...

Wish my feet would shrink - i'm an 8 or 42 and really difficult to find shoes that fit!

Morning guys :)

24.gif
is it good or bad to have a busy life? i'm not sure!!!

we're off to derbyshire for the weekend in the caravan, socializing, dressing up halloween style on saturday night, and some offroading too... be nice to relax!
but first work today, and only have tomorrow morning to get everything ready to go eek!

Morning Guys, sounds like a great weekend to me.

Sounds like a great weekend planned - have fun:D
Xx

Lol - have a great weekend (together!)

Enjoy the weekend you two - sounds like fun! :)

24.gif
well, we had a fab weekend! mad and busy, great fun......back to work today, oh well!

my daughter came over last night to tell me i have a year to get into a mother of the bride outfit! :):)

Last edited:
OH ... many congratulations! How exciting! :)

Of course we need pictures! lol

24.gif
is it really 3 days since i've been on here? where is the time going to these days?

got a new thing to occupy me trwice a day...bought a vibroplate, 10 mins twice a day, they say you 'drop a dress size in 3 weeks' now, here's hoping! certainly people at work that have one at home say it does work.
should have a few more days off now that steve is working, we're just 'finding our feet' and getting some things paid off that have been bothersome, feels much better! and its a bit easier to have nice things in the fridge now too...legal nice things i hasten to add!

Back