tazbabe's show and tell

Morning guys :)

Good evening everybody! We have been to Glasgow airport today, to drop my mother off for her flight to Southampton, then went to Ikea to get a few bits and pieces, then to Lidl and on to Sainsburys.. Now home and just warming a bottle of red by the fire.........

Morning - and how brave to go to Ikea on the weekend, the London one are packed! Did you resist all the candles and slippers and other junk I usually come out with? :)

I have never been to Ikea , nearest one to us is by Lakeside Essex, have to make a trip out there after Crimbo - I like Dunelm Mill for bargains x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We got tealights Susie.... Mainly went in for things for my new granddaughter....
Same in Sainsburys...got clothes for my 4 grandchildren.... :)

Morning guys... I try and avoid shopping centres wherever possible! Lol :)

Evening M&S
Xx

afternoon everyone!

and where have i been for days and days? hmm, hiding i think, p1$$ed off with myself for being stuck at this same weight for months now, feel i don't have anything to contribute any more, annoyed i can't keep up with everyone's diaries the way i would like to........

no real news here, having some quiet days, as claire is away and steve is at work. i think i need it really, i am realising that i never have any time to myself anymore, and much as i love steve and his mum, i do need some time to myself too. 2 more nights to work, then off for 8 days, 4 of those i will be here by my self, as steve is going off down to the iow for the weekend. i think it will do me good!

Hello Marty ... Don't hide! But I know what you mean - I'd do the same lol

Pressures of life get in the way and before we know it we're turning to food to either de-stress or we think it makes us feel better ... It's lovely to hear from you and everyone does the same thing when we think we've not done do well ... So keep posting :) hugs

aw, thank you, i think i need that hug right now, but i'm not sure why!

i've not put any weight on, which is encouraging, and i'm using the vibroplate twice a day which is reducing the inches, but i just wish i could reduce the bulk some more!!

i'll come on out from behind the sofa and catch up with you all again :)

Yippee! That's the spirit Marty! And sending you another hug... Just cos :) x

I'm sending you a hug too xxx also I know how you feel about having time to yourself with 2 of my "grown up" children living with me xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hugs from me too babes... I also yearn for that me time too, tis important.x

Morning guys :)

Morning Guys, Marty, inches are good love

Back