tazbabe's show and tell

24.gif
how lovely you all are! and very inspiring too :)

hi suzy! it takes up hardly any room at all, its in the dining room, not really in the way in there, and i get a measure of privacy too! (except the dogs like to keep me company) and as i am seeing results, its easy to keep up with doing it twice a day, 10 mins is supposed to be the same as an hours work out!!!

Wow I just read some of the reviews for the Bslimmer vibro plate and people just rave about it! £180 but seems like a good idea to help me tone up and get back into some exercise after doing sfa for so long - what do you think?

Morning guys... am thinking of some vibro-action too! lol :)

24.gif
i would deffo recommend it! i have problems with exercise, as i have hip problems, and anything repetitive makes my (constant) pain worse, hence the reason i wanted to try the vibroplate, and it is working great for me! i can feel my tummy muscles starting to work, and they have been redundant for mny years, i had physio ooh maybe 20 yrs ago to try and 'restart' the muscles working, but it failed, and i was told i would have very little chance of ever rejuvenating them, and i have a tummy that i am very ashamed off, no matter what my overall size is, it just hangs there. so, i have tried slendertone belts etc before, with no result, but i the vibro method is making a difference, i can feel the slight stirring of these muscles responding, its amazing!! also, my left hip has a problem which makes me overcompensate with my right leg, which is now protesting, i have muscle prblems there which have been even more painful than my original left side problem, keeps me awake at night despite reasonable analgesia, and the vibroplate is also correcting that for me. my balance is terrible, and i have limited stretch, but i am sure both of these issues are improving too, and i've only been using it for about a month.

mine is a cheap model, bought second hand from ebay for £56, i didnt want to waste too much if it turned out to be something else that made me wors instead of better! don't know what the advantages of bying a super duper one would be, but this one is doing me proud so far!

Wow Marty - that sounds great! And well done for sticking to it:)
Xx

So pleased the vibro plate is helping you in so many different ways Marty, I think without mine I would have been in worse shape than I am after losing what I did. And as for me time, it is so hugely important..............cannot stress that enough xxx

24.gif
bren, just loving this me time, not doing anything especially, just what i want when i want, is a real treat, i can feel my inner peace returning, nice!
of course, it is always tinged with a tad of guilt, hope steve realizes that its not that i want to be away from him particularly, but time on my own is what helps me to refind myself, and be the person he chose to be with in the first place.

Morning Marty, glad you are enjoying me time:D

Morning everybody!! We have nice pleasant weather here on the IoW...
So nice, I was out tipping the veg oil in my fuel tank just now in shorts and t-shirt...
Next job is to sort out my brake pad anti rattle plate, it has started rattling for some reason....Ironic hey?

Lol :D. Iow sounds nice - misty murky here in london!

So cool to see you guys on here together and in different locations! This new fangled Internet is great! Ha ha :)

Morning guys, Steve do you need some sort of conversion to use the veggie oil?

Sounds fantastic, Marty, I am so pleased it is helping all those painful spots for you - and that echoes what other reviewers have said.

What brand have you got?

Jim said:
Morning guys, Steve do you need some sort of conversion to use the veggie oil?

Hi Jim.... Just tip it straight in on this car.. some cars can't use it as it blows the fuel system seals....

Hmm, I wonder if I can do that with a CRV, I'll have to go and google it. Morning guys :)

Back