tazbabe's show and tell

Thinking about you all Marty and Steve, no wonder you are struggling with all that is going on Marty, don't be too hard on yourself xxxxx

Well! Today Marty asked me to marry her...
7.gif
:)

Marty is delighted that I have said yes...
8.gif

Woohoo. Congrats:D
Xxx

2.gif

well, that cheered us all up! (its time i said yes, been 6yrs since he first asked me!)

poppy's blood tests where clear, but her future is still uncertain.
claire's results where unclear, but more than likely fine, we won't know for a week or 2 for sure.

24.gif
(ish)

did i get a feeling off 'what have i done!'
no!
all well in taz n spud land :)

thank you all for your good wishes!

must dash, got some arrangements to make........ lol!

Morning guys and congratulations :)

24.gif
what a funny old week its been.

thank you all very much for your comments on here and fb about both our engagement and the death of our friend.

certainly a mixed bag of events this week.

Congratulations both!! How exciting xx

Yes... What a mixed bag of events and emotions xxx

24.gif
girls and boys!

thank you for the congrats! surprising how the declaration of commitment just pushes the relationship a bit deeper, didn't realise, thought we were well bonded as it was!

the madness continues here, one of the westies is back, the lady that took here just couldn't ride out the getting to know you phase of her dog and the new dog.
trouble is, she is getting far too comfy here, and she is such a wee sweetie, i can see her ending up staying if we don't rehome her very soon!
and yesterday a large black lab arrived, just for his holidays while his folks are away.

given myself a large kick up the bum WOE wise, counting yesterday as day one all over again. there is nothing naughty in the house (well, alcohol excepted) so no escuses, here i go again!
got a wedding dress to get into now!!!! probs needed a good reason, and there is no better :)

So exciting - we can all help you plan:D
Xx

Back