tazbabe's show and tell

So sorry to hear what happened to you. Hope you heal real soon. Best wishes x

susie you are very naughty for leading me astray!!! thats just one of the reasons i love you.....ooh, did you have a fab holibags?

LOL I think with everything that has been going on for you, damson gin is a must! So very sorry to hear about Meaghan, she looked lovely.

My hol was great thanks hun, 10 days is just the right length of time, any longer and I'm itching to get home.

Hope your leg gets the proper treatment today! xxx

well, today went better! the pump is back on and doing its job, the 2 days i was without it has certainly set my wound back a bit, it looked a bit iffy when the dressing came off today. hay ho! i suppose i can't fault them for not doing something they were unsure of, it will come on again now.

just had a yummy baileys, ah! off to bed now, i'm more comfy there, and dallas is on tonight! one thing about being off work is i can watch a series without missing several episodes. and dallas is a must, lol!

Glad to hear you are back on track and hope healing speeds up!x
X

Enjoy Dallas and hope it continues to mend! Love Baileys! Xx

Hi, just logged into your diary, that accident was a nightmare, great focus staying on plan, hope you make a speedy recovery.

morning!!

aye, had a quiet few days there, just lurking around, watching the world but not participating....

but i'm fine, wound is coming on, the pump is doing its job, will just take time. saw the consultant the other day, and he mentioned that when its time to do the skin graft he is thinking of doing it under a local anaesthetic....not sure i share his opinion!
but i did like his opinion that i could try driving now, so have been out a couple of times, fine but incredibly tiring! i feel like an oap!

just as well really, 2nd time i drove was yesterday, to a work colleagues funeral, 47yrs old, hard day.

life's quirky, what it throws at us, isnt it? seems like it likes us to have all the rubbish at once, hopefully thats the rubbish by with, and next phase is all better stuff.

had a visit yesterday from a friend not seen in a while, was great to see him, and he said to me ' i was worried you might have truned into an elephant, with all this sitting around, but actually you are looking great!' that cheered me up! i have been trying to be carful for that reason, got on the scales with trpidation this morning, and weight is steady, woohoo!

been wearing skirts as easier with the pump, annoying when for the first time in ages i have several pairs of jeans which fit! although i have found a couple of pairs of wide leg trousers that work ok.

Glad you're on the mend Marty, even if it is slow going. And I hope Steve is looking after you - OK images of Steve in a nurses uniform now well and truly in my mind lol.
Don't you just love the honesty of true friends! xx

I refuse to join in the poking lol - rather people talk to me ;)

Love that you are steady Marty, given all that is going on it is very good news xxxx

So pleased the leg is slowly getting better, Marty (but no no no to the local!).

Life does throw a big bucket of yuck at us all at once, almost like it's testing us to see how much we can cope with - sorry to hear about your work colleague, hun xxx

morning!

not been on here as have had nothing to say! i'm a bit boring at the moment, just biding my time until my wound is better......on that note, saw the consultant yesterday, vac pump is now off. go back in a month for him to see how its doing, and decide if it needs a graft or not.

not putting weight on, but i feel so blobby, all this sitting around! so i'm going to start some gentle walking, try and get back into some kind of shape!

I hope the wound manages to get itself better without a graft - what a hideous time you've been through with it. Fingers crossed for a speedier recovery from here.

Back