TBSx LL Journey...

Fantastic complements hun,does make you feel so good.hay! You will soon be at goal then be able to knock em dead because you've got it so you can flaunt it! Lol
Sexy xx

Cheers hun on noticing. Some days it feels like a zillion years away to reach target - this is one of those days.

Just had my bath and noticed the loose saggy skin :( Man I feel and look like I am OLD. Remedy will be to do my squats, lifts, grunts and groans. Not fussed now about any loss in weight department - need to firm up and lose inches. Okay, that is my thought tonight! I am sure this will change by tomorrow ;)

Now enough about me...look at YOU little Lady. Impressive to say the least

xx

Honestly you are doing so well.

Losing the weight is scary for many of us because of what it leaves behind, lose skin, cellulite etc etc. Its important to focus on the things we love about our bodies after all how many women can honeslty say hand on heart they love what god gave them! Hmm count them on one hand! I think magazines are also a pain in the a** as they also lull us into a false sense of security with all the airbrushing on the celebs and models.

I have bits I dont like on me, but instead of obsessing(because i would) about them I choose to dress in such a way that it hides those niggles and if i need to be naked infront of any lucky guy anytime soon, then its lights off lol ;) xx

Fantastic complements hun,does make you feel so good.hay! You will soon be at goal then be able to knock em dead because you've got it so you can flaunt it! Lol
Sexy xx

Aw thanks Sexy, heres hoping the weight just drops off lol

Just noticed your signature, why doesnt it have smilies bouncing all over the place for you hitting goal. Its a massive achievement and should be jumping out at us all as extra inspiration xx

LadyT said:
Aw thanks Sexy, heres hoping the weight just drops off lol

Just noticed your signature, why doesnt it have smilies bouncing all over the place for you hitting goal. Its a massive achievement and should be jumping out at us all as extra inspiration xx

Arr thanks so much for that,will have a look!
Sexy xx

Awww sounds like u had Gooood day Hun!!! i really wanna see some pics of u!!!! Bet it was a nice treat going to Harvester and u are bloody amazing sticking to ur Lite meals so well!!!!! hugs xxx

Thanks Gem, nite out Saturday so there will be pics for sure! Don't get to excited I still have just under two stone to go yet lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Like your attitude about your body Lady T, focus on the positive and to hell with the negative. Loose skin is better than bad knees and poor health ect ect ect. I am expecting a bit of wobble when I finish, but as long as I can walk well and feel full of energy to hell with it. Besides a bit of wobble would give someone something to play with lol Well it used to work for my nephew when he was little as he used to sit on my tummy and bounce up and down on it laughing hysterically. I am sure that is would be the same for older men as well lol Dream on kiddo :)

Enjoying your diary and your positive outlook. Down with magazines and air brushing!

Clarabow said:
Like your attitude about your body Lady T, focus on the positive and to hell with the negative. Loose skin is better than bad knees and poor health ect ect ect. I am expecting a bit of wobble when I finish, but as long as I can walk well and feel full of energy to hell with it. Besides a bit of wobble would give someone something to play with lol Well it used to work for my nephew when he was little as he used to sit on my tummy and bounce up and down on it laughing hysterically. I am sure that is would be the same for older men as well lol Dream on kiddo :)

Enjoying your diary and your positive outlook. Down with magazines and air brushing!

Aw thanks lovely.

I did chuckle at your older man comment lol interesting image in my head now ha ha!!

Airbrushing is the work of the devil lol

Have a fab day xx

Can't wait to see the pics from the night out! ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

MagdaX said:
Can't wait to see the pics from the night out! ;)

Hope they are clean lol we are a bit naughty on our nights out lol xx

Last edited:
The naughtier the better as far as I'm concerned ;) xxxx

yea bring on the naughty ones HAHAHA x

I am with the rest of them....BRING IT ON!!

make sure to send us the youtube link ;)

xx

Thankfully as I won't be drinking hopefully there will be no falling over like I do normally lol I'm such a classy chick lol

FOOD TALK

Had a nice day met up with the girls for lunch had the smallest piece of salmon ever and about 6 carrots. grrr I was still hungry until I had my packs later tonight.

Water intake is sooooooo rubbish not even a litre!

I went to the hairdresser today to have a fringe cut in, i like it but can't do it properly yet lol.

Spent this evening pampering for the big night out, fake tan, hair coloured, nails painted. Got the outfit picked out with accessories just need to choose my jewellry and I will be good to go tomorrow.

Hope you have all had a good day xx

Have a GRRRREAT evening hun!!!!! im having my first night out as new me next sat!!! x

Gembritney said:
Have a GRRRREAT evening hun!!!!! im having my first night out as new me next sat!!! x

Thanks lovely. The fun is in the getting ready I can't wait xx

Oooo so have you got your outfit ready xx

Have fun tonight lovely LadyT - want to hear ALL about it!! xx

Okay, gave a bit of thought about the mouth comment ....again.

Some man loving? PSHAW!!! You need a BOB!
Battery Operated Boyfriend.
Clean, reliable and accessible at YOUR convenience.

Now I know what you are thinking and SHAME on you all ;)
MASSAGING THE SHOULDERS ladies!!!! I task that very few men can do effectively and seldom do without moaning.

xx

Back