TBSx LL Journey...

LadyT said:
So after all my fretting yhis week over being on LLL i managed to lose 2lb, I am over the moon. To be honest I would have been happy with anything other than a gain, flippin crooked thoughts have been playing havoc with me, but I am trying hard to make the adult take control. I think part of the problem this past few weeks is that I feel like the control has been taken away from me and I dont like it, but I do realise its for the right reasons. I know my health is important, that goes without saying.

**Food Talk**

Breakfast: Strawberry shake
Lunch: Chicken Salad
Dinner: Bar
Snack: shake later on this evening
water: rubbish I ran out of water flavourings!!

Tonight i bought the LLL cookbook, I am fed up of eating chicken salad lol. I also need to sort my cooking skills out as I am really rubbish in the kitchen. My friends all say they would love a kitchen like mine, its really big and I have an eight ring cooker and double oven and yet the microwave used to get the most use. lol. One of my friends used to mock me and say the cooker looked brand new lol

My best friend has told me today she is concerend that I want to lose another 2 stone and wants me to review it along the way, she feels I will look old and haggered, time will tell.

Just popped into the shop and some random guy in the queue behind me said I smelt gorgeous, its always nice to have compliments I was happy with that!

Going to catch up with everyones diaries and then bed early I am off to Staines tomorrow so leaving at silly o clock! xx

Fabulous loss!!

I'm thinking you are ready for dating Miss Flirty!!

At least on Lite you can let a guy take you to a restaurant of your choice!! ;) ;) xx

Lady T!!!
well done on ur loss!!!! and all these compliments!!!

I reckon u will soooooo pull :candledinner: when you are out on Friday is it?... so we wanna hear all the juicy gossip!!! i guess we were both worrying over nothing this week wernt we.... me with my lapse, and you with ur scales...:nono:
BTW how did they vary for u??? i have worked out my home scales are 2 1/2 lbs heavier than LL ones.

I have re evaluated my goal weight a few times now, and think im gonna stick with 11 stone....

At the end of the day you do what you feel happy with, and it seems a bit mean what ur pal said about u looking old and haggered if u loose much more.... is she panicking u will be slimmer than her??? But i must say i would be sooo happy if iw as ur weight right now!!!!

Congrats again for ur successful week! xx

Well done on the weight loss Hun, I hope the tests and that get sorted for u soon. You'll do amazing on lll. Hope the cooking goes well :p keep us updated on the recipes

Have a good day xxx

Nice one lovely girl well done xx

SunshineCass said:
Well done on the weight loss Hun, I hope the tests and that get sorted for u soon. You'll do amazing on lll. Hope the cooking goes well :p keep us updated on the recipes

Have a good day xxx

Thanks Cass xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gembritney said:
Lady T!!!
well done on ur loss!!!! and all these compliments!!!

I reckon u will soooooo pull :candledinner: when you are out on Friday is it?... so we wanna hear all the juicy gossip!!! i guess we were both worrying over nothing this week wernt we.... me with my lapse, and you with ur scales...:nono:
BTW how did they vary for u??? i have worked out my home scales are 2 1/2 lbs heavier than LL ones.

I have re evaluated my goal weight a few times now, and think im gonna stick with 11 stone....

At the end of the day you do what you feel happy with, and it seems a bit mean what ur pal said about u looking old and haggered if u loose much more.... is she panicking u will be slimmer than her??? But i must say i would be sooo happy if iw as ur weight right now!!!!

Congrats again for ur successful week! xx
Ha ha Saturday night! Can't wait not been out for ages with the gang x

I know didn't we both do well this week again!

LL scales are a pound lighter than mine.

I am going to aim for the 10 stone and check it along the way. I am in a size 12 now so happy with that but room for improvement still lol

I am hoping it is my friend being caring and not the green eyed monster. She understands how I feel about weightloss because she too lost a fair bit a while back.

You are doing so well Gem, stick with it Hun xx

Clarabow said:
Nice one lovely girl well done xx

Thanks Hun xx

Ok so I am going into the office today, no big deal but I haven't been in since March so wonder if anyone will say anything to me!

I am also wearing a stretchy size 10 dress, and feeling good in it lol damn meant to put it on inside out so the label is clear for all to see lmao xx

Have a fab day catch you all laters xxx

Ok so I am going into the office today, no big deal but I haven't been in since March so wonder if anyone will say anything to me!

I am also wearing a stretchy size 10 dress, and feeling good in it lol damn meant to put it on inside out so the label is clear for all to see lmao xx

Have a fab day catch you all laters xxx

Blimey hunny! Another 26lbs, you're gonna be a size 6!!! :eek: Lol... ;)

xx

Pinkie :) said:

xx

Ew hope not lol xx

Pinkie :) said:

xx

Lol it's hard to know when to stop hun xx

Lol it's hard to know when to stop hun xx

Couldn't agree more! I've just changed my goal weight to a bit lower... it's a bit suck it and see I suppose... It's a weird thing to say, but I'm really enjoying losing weight, you know?!... So in a way, don't want that to stop! Lol... ridiculous I guess!

xx

WOO HOOO size 10 stretchy dress! Congrats on the loss! 2lbs is FANTASTIC. I am jealous though - I only did a 2pounder last week and I DIDN't eat nor cheat! AHHH..really happy for you - honest.

Well done girl - well done
xx

:)
Couldn't agree more! I've just changed my goal weight to a bit lower... it's a bit suck it and see I suppose... It's a weird thing to say, but I'm really enjoying losing weight, you know?!... So in a way, don't want that to stop! Lol... ridiculous I guess!

xx

I know what you mean Pinks about enjoying losing weight! :) xx

WOO HOOO size 10 stretchy dress! Congrats on the loss! 2lbs is FANTASTIC. I am jealous though - I only did a 2pounder last week and I DIDN't eat nor cheat! AHHH..really happy for you - honest.

Well done girl - well done
xx

Aw thanks chick, I felt a million dollars in the dress! Lets hope its a consistent 2lb for me and you get better losses although just noticed that you you are over half way now it will soon fly by xx

Just catching up on your diary, brill weight loss huni. My mum started LLL a few weeks after me and her weight losses have been better than mine these past 3 weeks. You sound so positive ...it fab.

Me thinks your ready for dating too ...;)

xxx

Thanks hun!

OOooo get your mum thats brilliant and also helps with my bad crooked thoughts!

I know how scary is that thought, me dating xx

Hi lovely ladies, I couldnt really get online last night so a little update on the past two days from me.

So yesterday I wore the sie 10 dress, omg i felt like a million dollars. I had some fabulous compliments, the girls in my team are inspired by my losses and are keen to do something themselves now. I was quite over whelmed to be honest!

I was told that my waist was tiny, can you believe it!! I actually made excuses to get up from my desk and walk to the other building to see some of the others I work with too.

One girl I worked with for years walked straight past me and I had to call her name. She couldnt believe it was me. Fabulous feeling!

**Food talk**
In the evening we all went for drinks and some dinner as one of the girls is leaving tomorrow. I had a lovely glass of water!! I also had salmon salad, no worries about it being to big, I could hardly find it on the plate lol but it was lovely I do enjoy salmon!

My water intake was rubbish as I had a lot of meetings during the day!

As for today, it was a nice chilled day, couple of meetings, nothing major though. Rubbish at the water intake again today! I need to sort it out or my losses will stop!

So drove the 120 miles home and picked Dani up from the stables, she has been looking after Chester for me. She says he has been good and came trotting over to her to come into his stable, er he doesnt do that to me! Well not often the cheeky devil!

Decided as I was home late that Dani and I would go out for dinner. I had flame chicken grill and salad. Yummy! Maybe because I didnt have to prepare it. We went to the Harvester so it shows the calories for each meal which is really good!

I got withdrawal yesterday because i couldnt get on line to catch up with youir diaries, so lots to read up tonight my lovelies. xx

Cheers hun on noticing. Some days it feels like a zillion years away to reach target - this is one of those days.

Just had my bath and noticed the loose saggy skin :( Man I feel and look like I am OLD. Remedy will be to do my squats, lifts, grunts and groans. Not fussed now about any loss in weight department - need to firm up and lose inches. Okay, that is my thought tonight! I am sure this will change by tomorrow ;)

Now enough about me...look at YOU little Lady. Impressive to say the least

xx

Hi lovely ladies, I couldnt really get online last night so a little update on the past two days from me.

So yesterday I wore the sie 10 dress, omg i felt like a million dollars. I had some fabulous compliments, the girls in my team are inspired by my losses and are keen to do something themselves now. I was quite over whelmed to be honest!

I was told that my waist was tiny, can you believe it!! I actually made excuses to get up from my desk and walk to the other building to see some of the others I work with too.

One girl I worked with for years walked straight past me and I had to call her name. She couldnt believe it was me. Fabulous feeling!

**Food talk**
In the evening we all went for drinks and some dinner as one of the girls is leaving tomorrow. I had a lovely glass of water!! I also had salmon salad, no worries about it being to big, I could hardly find it on the plate lol but it was lovely I do enjoy salmon!

My water intake was rubbish as I had a lot of meetings during the day!

As for today, it was a nice chilled day, couple of meetings, nothing major though. Rubbish at the water intake again today! I need to sort it out or my losses will stop!

So drove the 120 miles home and picked Dani up from the stables, she has been looking after Chester for me. She says he has been good and came trotting over to her to come into his stable, er he doesnt do that to me! Well not often the cheeky devil!

Decided as I was home late that Dani and I would go out for dinner. I had flame chicken grill and salad. Yummy! Maybe because I didnt have to prepare it. We went to the Harvester so it shows the calories for each meal which is really good!

I got withdrawal yesterday because i couldnt get on line to catch up with youir diaries, so lots to read up tonight my lovelies. xx

You are a HOTTY! or is that spelled Hottie? Either way...you are 'IT' .

xx

Back