TBSx LL Journey...

LadyT

Tough But Sexy X
I originally decided not to write a diary, but have since given it some thought and decided I would give it a go. Hopefully when I get the to end of the journey i'm on with LL I can look back with a sense of pride and achievement!

So here goes....

Week 1
I was nervously excited when I visited my LLC to discuss LLT and decided there and then I wanted to do it, it seemed like the right option for me. I took my form to the doctor, who incidently has never taken my weight seriously, so I half expected him to send me packing. He didnt and happily signed my form.
I arrived at my first class feeling very insecure about myself and worried I wouldn't fit in. Luckily everyone was so friendly and my LLC is so supportive, it put me at ease.
I had my dreaded pictures taken and took away my bag of goodies (Foodpacks etc lol) so I was on my way to finding the new me!
I absolutely flew through the first week no distractions or concerns about falling off the plan, no headaches, coldness nothing. How lucky was I!?!
I stumbled across this site and read some of the diaries, they filled me with hope and inspiration that I too can use LL to achieve my goal. :)
Week 1 WI - 8lb wow is all I can say, never have I ever hit 8lb on any other diet, at that point I knew this was the way forward for me!!:)

Week 2

Another great week although I had to deal with some emotional challenges and work challenges, both of which actually made me stronger and more determined to stay focused. My family are expecting me to give into temptation or get bored...well guess what, that ain't happening!
WI - 6lb amazing a stone in 2 weeks, I can hardly believe it and have to pinch myself!:)

Week 3
Still finding it easy, although in the back of my mind I am sure in time I will find it a struggle, but until then I am going with the flow. More challenges from work, social evenings but I am so focused I sat and enjoyed a bar and water. How proud of myself was I, well let me tell you VERY. Normally I would have given in at the drop of a hat, not this time. I bought a skirt in a smaller size as a mini goal when I started, guess what it fits and I feel great in it!
WI - 3lb, ok so I shouldnt be disappointed but I am! Still a loss is a loss :)

Week 4

This week has been strange, I almost feel empty all of the time. I am sure its more to do with whats happening in my life than the diet though. My emotions are all over the place as are my thoughts about many things. I have tried hard to stay focused and positive about LL as a starting point for helping me focus on the other area's I want to change in my life. Did something spur of the moment and decided to book a holiday with some friends, Tenerife here we come. I am hoping when we go I will feel comfortable enough to wear a bikini, cant wait!
Also had a bit of a wobble half way through the week only becuase I have always been 100% abstinent and it's difficult to hear that others fall off the wagon and still manage to lose more weight than me! Crooked thinking sets in, so off to see my LLC I go (needed to change some packs) I had a chat with her about how I was feeling and jumped on the scales, they are down 4lb already this week and I dont get weighed until Tuesday. It was the boost I needed to keep me going.
Went to get my hair done today (Sunday) that always makes me feel better. ;) Today is the first day in a long time that I got up nd ready to go out feeling better about myself, I still have a way to go but it is a step in the right direction. My daughter told me she can see the weight coming off and I am looking slimmer already, bless her, she has seen me go through every diet in the book nd fail miserably, this time she knows I will reach my goal and stay there! woop woop, go me! :)

Well thats brought me right up to date, I will probably update this weekly moving forward on my WI day which is as Tuesday. I look forward to my CBT sessions and have to keep myself quiet sometimes, it really is having a positive effect on me and I am putting it into all aspects of my life.

I just want to say thank you to everyone on here for all your support and making me feel welcome, it is much appreciated. :)xxxxx

Great idea hun!
I'm looking forward to reading more about your journey :)

hey TBSX... enjoyed reading ur journey so far.....just a quicky ... do u do any kind of exercise walking etc??? just curious as i dunno if it will slow my WL down x

Hi, thanks ladies for your comments.

I have to be honest I do no exercise at all, I feel guilty even saying that. I am planning on doing some but once I have got to a reasonable weight, I would probably collapse under the strain lol. I despertely want to get back in the saddle this year, I miss riding so much. xx

Love the diary!!!! Your very supportive on other peoples diaries now we can help you in return!!

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

TBSX... i feel guilty too if i dont do a mile walk everyother day but as my LLC said... your WL is being taken care of just by having ur packs xx

Hey you guys,

I am not technical savvy with this forum yet and dont know how to reply to specific posts, so will have to do it this way!

Thanks Pearl for your kind comments, its nice to hear that I support others, dont always recognise it myself. :)

I think I agree with your LLC (thats because the thought of exercise scares me lol) Mags posted a really good reply around LLT and exercise in Sarah's Diary, it's worth checking out! xx

Its my lovely sons girlfriends birthday today, its got me thinking about how we always celebrate in this family.......with food!

Luckily though she hasnt mentioned going out for dinner as she knows I am on LLT.

Completely different subject, I didnt start on my water until about lunchtime yesterday I was busy, the headache soon kicked in won't be making that mistake again! I have been trying to drink the St Clements in Sparkling water for variation but it's making me feel sicky, not sure if anyone else has the same experience with it, I could be making it to strong possibly xx

YESSSSS finally TBSX, a diary :p

If you want to reply to someone look at the bottom of their post and it has a "quote" button :).

The delay on water will deffinately bring headaches up straight away. Try and drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body has gone without it all night.

If you're disliking st clements with fizzy water, i've found that the sunrise orange one tastes just like tango mixed with fizzy water.

Well done on the 4lb loss so far, that's amazing!

x

If you want to reply to someone look at the bottom of their post and it has a "quote" button :).

The delay on water will deffinately bring headaches up straight away. Try and drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body has gone without it all night.

If you're disliking st clements with fizzy water, i've found that the sunrise orange one tastes just like tango mixed with fizzy water.

x

Thanks Cass for the tech advice!:D

I know how brave am I writing a diary lol;)

Thats a really good idea to drink as soon as I get up as my body has gone without, maybe I will keep a small bottle by my bed :)

I am feeling sick quite often at the moment, but then to be fair I used to feel like that with food. I think its just because the LL drinks are citrus flavours I am not sure they agree with me. Trouble is water is just so bland!:(

I am hoping for another couple of pounds when I get weighed on Tuesday. xx

x
I love the sunshine orange!!

Right I shall try before I buy lol at the class tomorrow, thanks ladies xx

Woo get me, I am so proud of myself!

My beautiful baby daughter, ok so she is 20, but will aways be my baby lol, has been poorly recently and I worry that she doesnt look fter herself so I offered to cook her dinner tonight. She still lives with me but is out so much and never eats in the house, ever! It was really nice to be able to do that for her, but also such an achievement for me too. Double whammy! xx

Fingers crossed for your weigh in tonight! Deffo try the flavouring before you buy it. I made that mistake with the forest fruits one : BLERGH. It was horrid lol.

Well done on the cooking :p You should be very proud.

Enjoy your dayyyyyyyyy x

goodluck with ur WI

Thanks, just got back from my WI and lost 4lb. Happy days! Its coming off and its definately staying off this time, I am convinced.

The session was good talked about positive thinking nd affirmations, oooo I love affirmations! I do them for alsorts of things not just weight related things.

We talked about challenges we might face this week nd what we would do to stay focused. For me its a vision of me in a bikini in August.

And here's to another good week!

Well done with your weight loss to date..xx
Can I also thankyou for your encouraging posts over the past few days, it really is appreciated xx
I have really enjoyed reading your diary so far and I'm looking forward to following your weightloss journey

Caroline xx

Aw thanks chick x

I enjoy encouraging other people, so you are more than welcome x

I am not sure that a diary is such a good idea I feel like I am sailing through this with no hitches or worried thoughts to detract me from my gol. I am so focused it is quite scary lol x

well done TBSX thats great!!!x

Back