TBSx LL Journey...

Day 83

Back to work today, had lots to catch up on but only got 4 days this week then I am off until the 3rd May.

So feeling in a better place tonight than I have been for the past few days and I can only put my silly mood and bad desires to have things I shouldnt down to the time of the month!

Got up and off I went to sort Charlie out, he is getting used to me now and has stopped trying to frighten me the little devil. Thats because I didnt give into his naughty pony behaviour and stood my ground with him. ha ha!

Then came back and logged onto my laptop caught up with work. The day has flown by I couldnt believe the time was passing so quickly. It was time to go back to put Charlie in his stable for the night before I knew it. Checked on my beautiful Connie too, she seems fine in her paddock too. Its all starting to fall into nplace now, just need my little cutie Barron to get better and he can come and be with the other two, hate them being poorly especially him as he is the oldest of them all. Bless.

No cravings, no food thoughts but boy could I kill a cuppa. Its milk week starting tomorrow, happy days.

I have my WI tomorrow am not feeling to confident for a big number because the water has been such a struggle this week for me, hey ho. A loss is a loss and one step closer to my goal and thats what this is all about.

I have a team meeting tomorrow so spent some of this evening trying to figure out what I want to wear I love putting clothes on now, before I hated everything in my wardrobe.

I just wanna say thank you all so much for the positive words of encouragement and advoce you have given me over the past few days, you really are a lifeline on this plan. I just hope I can return the favour at some point to you guys.

Have a fabulous evening, tomorrow is another new and exciting day and one step closer to the new hot me!!! xx

You constantly return the favour!!!!

Xxxx

Lovely to see your positive post hun and glad your horses are settling, quite quickly really seems to me.
Yes, it's great becoming interested in clothes again, isn't it?
And lovely to have things to choose from to wear because you like them, not just because they fit!
Go girl xx

slendablenda said:
Lovely to see your positive post hun and glad your horses are settling, quite quickly really seems to me.
Yes, it's great becoming interested in clothes again, isn't it?
And lovely to have things to choose from to wear because you like them, not just because they fit!
Go girl xx

Aw thanks SB I am feeling better x

I am loving buying new clothes and even getting dressed in the morning xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mini update lol

I am sat in the meeting room on my own because the rest of the team are having lunch. I thought me dribbling in their food might be off putting if I went to sit with them lol x

So today is the start of my milk week well tonight really but I was so looking forward to grabbing a tea this morning to warm me up! Unfortunately swapped handbags and left my sweetners in the bag at home and they didn't have anything but sugar next to the tea this morning! Irritating I know!!!!'

Anyway a guy came in with some more water a few mins ago so sent him in a mission to find me a sweetener lol.

My boss bought ester eggs for everyone, except me she bought me a cute chick that tweets in my hand so cute lol and thoughtful.

Full update on my day later wish me luck for my WI tonight!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good luck for WI x

Can't wait to hear how you get on xxxx

good luck hun!!! x x

Good luck also!! You will do amazingly well and yet...(you guessed it) another reason :) LOL
Honestly do hope you have a great loss - you deserve some good and encouraging weeks of this.
BTW, what makes you think my mind was in the gutter over the playsuit? LMAO Okay, it went there a few times but only because....um....errrrr...ohhhh.... you started it ;)

Take care Sunshine!!
xx

Good luck also!! You will do amazingly well and yet...(you guessed it) another reason :) LOL
Honestly do hope you have a great loss - you deserve some good and encouraging weeks of this.
BTW, what makes you think my mind was in the gutter over the playsuit? LMAO Okay, it went there a few times but only because....um....errrrr...ohhhh.... you started it ;)

Take care Sunshine!!
xx

To be fair it was probably mine that was in the gutter lmao, I defo need some action soon lol (sorry tmi);)

Hope you are well my lovely xx

Day 84

So up at riddiculous o clock to muck out Charlie! Only because I had a team meeting in Warwick at 9.30am and it takes and hour to get there.

It was nice to get ready and go to the meting, I wore my jeans and felt great in them, my boss said she had to look at me twice before she realised it ws me. She says she cant believe how little my waist looks, can you believe it me with a little waist!! The joys!

I sat in the meeting looking around and thought today is the first time I have sat in a meeting and not been the biggest person in the room. I think I was actually the second smallest in the room, oh yessssss get in!!

Drove home after the meeting enjoying the sunshine, it was gorgeous! Music blasting and windows open, just feel in a good place today and not even sure why! But who am I to question the whys, I am just enjoying it! Because along with the ups come the very dark downs so the longr they stay at bay the better.

Got an e mail from my daughter she is looking after her friends pony whilst she is on holiday, basically the pony got caught up in wire fencing and ripped his legs to shreds, she sent me some pictures later on when she went to sort him out The vet has been out and bandaged him up, bless him! He is now being moved to where we keep our horses! My daughter is so sensible and reliable, I am really proud of her!

Went and brought Charlie in for his tea and then went off to my meeting.

Another week where the numbers were low, only 4 of us in the group others were either on holiday or not well. We had a good chat about assertiveness which was interesting! So my loss this week was.....drum roll please lol 3lb! That made the miserabe few days I had all worth while and I am sure it is looking after Charlie that is helping my losses! I actually feel like I am starting to get somewhere with this plan. Losing just over 20% of my body weight is amazing! Suddenly 36lb doesnt seem that far away now..... yay!

Hope you have all had a good day xx

well done lady T!!!!!!! thats fantastic, you must be over the moon :) xxxx

I certainly am chick..... xx

Lovely post Lady T (Small waist!)). I can see your smile from here..........:p

Well done that woman .. those 3 lbs sure keep adding up x

Thanks Clara, well done you too lovely lady xx

Back