TBSx LL Journey...

Day 86

So last day at work for 11 days, so had a day of catching up and winding down. Thankfully it wasn't a mad day which usually happens when I go off for a break.

So not up as early today couldn't sleep to well last night, not sure why!?! Went to muck Charlie out as usual, checked Connie and then onto home to start a days work. Already feel like I have done a days work just mucking the horse out, still its a form of exercise and I am sure my bingo wings are getting tighter lol. So no complaining from me!

I am such a div I thought I had a blood test today, der its next week! Thankfully I hadnt starved myself of water for to long lol.

Breakfast was my usual strawberry shake, then enjoyed a lovely cup of tea mid morning what a complete luxury!

Lunchtime I had a banana shake, my favourite still and then drove into town as I needed to pay for my holiday. How excited was I, what was funny though was the woman in the travel shop took my details and then said oh you are one of the girls going to tenerife, lol as if she remembered us lot!

Trundled into Dotty P's to see what they had on offer in the 50% sale but to be fair there wasnt much I am after a maxi dress but dont want to pay £40 for one which is how much they are in there as its for my holiday I am hoping that they go in the sale in a couple of months. I did buy a couple of t-shorts and a couple of boobtubes for the beach plus some jewellry. I did want some wedges as I dont think they will hurt my feet when we are all out partying on hol like stillettos would, I cant wear flats I always feel fat and frumpy in them. Heels make me feel more glamourous! Again they were £36, maybe I am being a cheap skate! Will leave it for about another month and then go to the local shopping centre. I am sure to find some bargains there and after all I will have much more choice now I am in smaller clothes.

Had a vanilla shake at about 5ish and then just finished off a lovely nut fudge bar with another cuppa. Really hope I get another good loss this week and the milk doesnt affect it!

So 11 whole days off, what will I do with myself lol

Hope you have all had a fabulous day, enjoy an eggless easter xx

Yea have a great easter... my mum brought me flowers instead of an egg... bless her. u lovin milk week i gather hehehe xxx

When I had lost the weight last time I could wear loads of shoes that just wouldn't have been comfy on my pudgy trotters before. Looking forward to the shopping to come

Enjoy your easter and your shopping xx

Gembritney said:
Yea have a great easter... my mum brought me flowers instead of an egg... bless her. u lovin milk week i gather hehehe xxx

Aw I get nothing off anyone for Easter, actually this year I really don't mind lol

I love flowers, White lillies are my favourite.

Omg yes to milk week hope the loss isn't affected I am not maxing out on it though just one or two cups a day and using skimmed which is new to me xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Clarabow said:
When I had lost the weight last time I could wear loads of shoes that just wouldn't have been comfy on my pudgy trotters before. Looking forward to the shopping to come

Enjoy your easter and your shopping xx

You make me laugh with your trotter comment lol

Shoes were my passion as a fat girl, it was the only thing that I didn't have to worry about them fitting!

Have a good Easter xx

Glad you're enjoying milk week :) I'm absolutely dreading it - I can't bear milk, I'm thinking that perhaps the vanilla shake with coffee will be the only way I can stomach it :(

I've read all your diary over the last few days - you're doing amazingly well :) You must be so pleased! And in your profile picture you do NOT look old enough to have two kids in their 20s x

UmmZakaria said:
Glad you're enjoying milk week :) I'm absolutely dreading it - I can't bear milk, I'm thinking that perhaps the vanilla shake with coffee will be the only way I can stomach it :(

I've read all your diary over the last few days - you're doing amazingly well :) You must be so pleased! And in your profile picture you do NOT look old enough to have two kids in their 20s x

You don't have to do milk week, strangely enough just had one and didn't enjoy it do not going to bother having anymore. I will stick to coffee with vanilla in it much nicer!

Aw thanx hun you are too kind, I guess having them young has helped me stay young.

Hope you are doing well xx

Oooh I didn't realise I didn't have to do it - that's a relief :) Hope you have another successful day x

UmmZakaria said:
Oooh I didn't realise I didn't have to do it - that's a relief :) Hope you have another successful day x

Hits, sorry for the delay in replying, I stopped the milk had awful stomach cramps and the tea tasted pants, my tastes are changing I think!

Hope you are doing well still xx

Happy Easter everyone, sorry I haven't posted for a few days but I have been reading your diaries, doing well my lovelies!

I've had a very challenging could if days, spent a lot of time crying and consoling my daughter, her favourite pony Barron has been really poorly but got worse. We had the emergency vet out to do some bloods because we suspected his liver was failing Ashe is old now. Turns out his liver is fine and he has a virus, limited relief as we don't know what the virus is so the vet has shown me how to inject him twice daily to see if the antibiotics will take hold of it and help! I am praying like ever before my daughters world would be destroyed, so getting better is the only option!!

I will update properly when I am feeling in a better place, just feel so miserable at the moment but foodwise I am glad to say no issues. Xx

Awful news. Stay strong. Thinking of you and hoping for the best. x

images

Keep strong lovely LadyT - here are some white Lillies for Easter Sunday! xx

Oh your poor thing :( I hope your horse gets better - keep strong. Big hugs xxx

Lost for words Lady T. Feel so much for both you and your daughter right now. I too hope the antibiotics work and there is a spring in his step soon.

Also, very proud of you for not having food issues. BIG improvement: these classes really do help tackle the stresses in our lives.

xx

Hey Lady T really sorry to read about your daughters horse!

Sending lots of love! x0x0x0x

Aww, hunny... just read your latest diary entry...

Thinking of you and your daughter... :( Sure the horse will be fine, I've got everything crossed for you...

xx

Back