TBSx LL Journey...

HannahNewton said:
Hugs to you hunny!!

Lovely to have you back on the forum. Xxx

Aw thanks chick, good to be back! You guys are such a great network to have around and it's lively to have this forum to release thoughts, feelings and emotions, I think it will help me build a pattern of my behaviours did when I am back in the real world,which incidentally feels like forever away!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So sorry to hear your news. Awful time.

Well done you on staying abstinent, very impressed. I would have been likely to throw in the towel. Great inspiration there.

Take it easy lovely girl x

Aw im sorry to hear about your daughters horse ladyt, our little lizzy died on Sunday. Slightly smaller than a horse so we buried her out the back garden!
We were both so upset over it.
Who wouldve thought we'd get so attached to a lizard!!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter's horse. Big hugs to you xxxx

Clarabow said:
So sorry to hear your news. Awful time.

Well done you on staying abstinent, very impressed. I would have been likely to throw in the towel. Great inspiration there.

Take it easy lovely girl x

Aw thanks hunny x

Iveabigask said:
Aw im sorry to hear about your daughters horse ladyt, our little lizzy died on Sunday. Slightly smaller than a horse so we buried her out the back garden!
We were both so upset over it.
Who wouldve thought we'd get so attached to a lizard!!!!

Omg I am so sorry the size is irrelevant it's the emotional attachment that hurts do much, thoughts are with you xx

UmmZakaria said:
I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter's horse. Big hugs to you xxxx

Thanks hun, much appreciated xx

sending hugs and happiness to you Lady T xxx

Hugs to you both. Wish there were words to say that will take the pain away.
Time heals - memories are forever.

-------{----@

Hey my lovelies, I catn even work out what day I am on now! Guess thats with everything that has happened!

Well today didnt get any better, got a text early this morning from a close friend telling me her dog had been killed in a freak accident, she is like us a total animal lover! She was beside herself, the situation couldnt be any worse for her, her partner was involved in the accident and to top it off she was in somerset. (we live in the midlands) so I offered to go and pick her and the dog up to bring them home to do what needed doing! It was a diffcult journey as you can imagine, I am all over the place and she is too now but tried to keep her mind off what had happened.

Seriously can things get any worse this week!

Had a call from the cremation place Dani and I can collect Barron tomorrow, always knew he would end up in her bedroom at some time. (sorry thats me trying to keep my spirits up and Dani's!! it made her smile when I said it to her, bless)

Just want this week to disappear!

Food wise, no issues although the 3 easter eggs and the 2 chocolate bunnies look rather tempting lol

Hope you have all had a good day. Thanks again for the amazing support nd kind words, you are all fantastic xx

u are so brave..... yur heart must be broken..... i feel for u i realllly do xxxxxx

Some times it doesn't just rain it flaming POURS!

The only consolation in troubled time is one of my favorite quotes " This to will pass" Sometimes it takes what seems like an eternity to pass, but pass it does.

Big hug to you, and hope some sunshine comes soon. xx

Oh Babes, so sorry. It all seems to come at once doesn't it?
Just remember - nothing stays the same - good or bad. xx

Gembritney said:
u are so brave..... yur heart must be broken..... i feel for u i realllly do xxxxxx

Thanks hunny!

Xxxxxx

Clarabow said:
Some times it doesn't just rain it flaming POURS!

The only consolation in troubled time is one of my favorite quotes " This to will pass" Sometimes it takes what seems like an eternity to pass, but pass it does.

Big hug to you, and hope some sunshine comes soon. xx

You are so right, just praying nothing else comes in my direction! I am nit usually this unfortunate, honestly!

Thanks Hun xx

slendablenda said:
Oh Babes, so sorry. It all seems to come at once doesn't it?
Just remember - nothing stays the same - good or bad. xx

Thanks SB, just need to get today over and then hopefully concentrate on making my beautiful Dani happy with fab memories of Barron.

Have a good day my lovely xx

Back