TBSx LL Journey...

WOW just see u only have 12lbs to go!!!!!!!!!!!! jealous much!!!!!!!! xxx

Lot going on for you at the mo lovely girl. I sense only a little of it gets posted on here. Strong silent type or what lol It is hard to prioritise oneself when you are so used to putting others first. when our backs against the wall in anyway it is generally the me ball that gets dropped first. AFter all we are strong enough to cope and we really dont matter ! I bet you wouldn't expect half of other people as you do yourself. Superwoman complex strikes again. It is doubly hurtful then when you come up against those who you would have expected a little more support from.

Anyway as the others have said, pick up the me ball and run with it. You deserve it. Thinking of you xx

Gembritney said:
Hello my lovely Lady T. firstly.... u certainly do have a beautiful face!! the fact u STS is not an issue which is great, u have been thru the mill alright! and stress doesnt help anyone when it comes to weightloss, i know that. Its great that u have addressed that u need to up ur water this week and definatly pick up the ME ball and drop another instead!!!
Im just about to write my diary for today and i think u will find some similarities between us in todays one i hope it may help u, so il leave that with u hunny! big hugs ok and ur such an incredibly strong person with all ur going through i take my hat of to you xxxxx

Hiya hun, will go check out your diary now with intrigue! Lol

Aw thanks for the beautiful comment, we talked about compliments in class and all agreed that we just do not accept them readily, the reason why is probably down to us not being used to receiving them and the ficus we have on all the negative things we dislike in about us! some work needed there I think lol

I think on occasions I do feel similarities with you more than others on here can't out my finger on specifics now but I guess sometimes I just click with people others I can be quite prickly around another thing to work on lol

I'm just me Gem and don't often recognise or associate words like strong with myself so it's lovely when there are used as it makes me believe it just a little more each time! I couldn't have got this far without all you lovely ladies on here.

12lb is great, excited. Com lol xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sexychick said:
Was referring to talking about it to your friend,sorry did not put it properly,I had no doubt that you would reach your goal,as your so focused and determined Hun!
Sexy xx

Sorry sexy, having just read my post the tone is dreadful I certainly didn't mean to come across like that I am slightly sensitive about the goal only because I am fighting hard against it being a negative thing for me! Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Clarabow said:
Lot going on for you at the mo lovely girl. I sense only a little of it gets posted on here. Strong silent type or what lol It is hard to prioritise oneself when you are so used to putting others first. when our backs against the wall in anyway it is generally the me ball that gets dropped first. AFter all we are strong enough to cope and we really dont matter ! I bet you wouldn't expect half of other people as you do yourself. Superwoman complex strikes again. It is doubly hurtful then when you come up against those who you would have expected a little more support from.

Anyway as the others have said, pick up the me ball and run with it. You deserve it. Thinking of you xx

Hey lovely you definately have me sussed out! Lol

You are right about the superwoman complex I just feel like I give give give to many in my life and get absolutely nothing in return!

That me ball is firmly in the air now, thanks Hun xxxxxxx

Good morning Lady T,
How are you this fine day? I do hope things are going a little bit nicer for you! Saw your post about the advice your friend gave you about juggling. You do have some very good friends, not everyone has someone who can set us back on the right track! :)
Hows work going? are your people at work understanding?
x

alighterlife said:
Good morning Lady T,
How are you this fine day? I do hope things are going a little bit nicer for you! Saw your post about the advice your friend gave you about juggling. You do have some very good friends, not everyone has someone who can set us back on the right track! :)
Hows work going? are your people at work understanding?
x

Hiya, got blood tests again this morning, grrr they always bruise my arm but on the flip at least now I am slimmer they can find the vein lol

Feeling very positive got all my ingredients for lunch, tuna loaf out if the lite cookbook. All recipes are for 2 people so sad singletons like me cook for two days rather than two people lol

My friend I spoke to yesterday is amazing and so young she is only 26 but we clicked instantly and became firm close friends a few years back, such a wise head on young shoulders! Just remember there are plenty on here that can always offer advice when needed, I know many find this plan challenging but equally many dint because they have found tried and tested ways of dealing with things.

Work is ok busy, will be away from home every week for at least one night but they are great and let me work around LL! I guess having my friend as a boss puts me in a fortunate position but she treats everyone the same so I don't feel bad lol

Hope things are good for you hun xx

Hey all,

Worked from home today, after i waited what like seemed forever in the hospital for my blood test. I dont seem to have abruise today which is good news, I always look like I have been beaten up after them normally. lol

Usual morning dropped Dani off, turned the horses out, hospital then work! Phew shattered before I even start!

So I got up with a great positive attitude today I am aiming for a big loss this week to dent the 12lb left I have to hit my target! So water, water and more water! I have managed 3 litres plus packs so far today! I will definately manage another litre easily!

I decided that I am not eating an evening meal anymore unless absolutely necessary. As it makes me feel uncomfortable and not able to sleep and when I finally do drift off I have horrendous nightmares!

I was reading through some threads and come accross one some of you had commented on, it was about identifying your target. It mentioned that the Dukan diet website offer a true weight rather than a BMI weight, so i completed the questionaire and it showed my true weight should be 151lb's so aiming for 154lb's isnt a million miles away. This has helped me come to terms with the moving of my goal.

Pooping is arghhhhhhhhhh so I bought some Glycerol suppositories, I think the fear of sticking one where the sun dont shine was too much and ta da I did one!!! (TMI) lol So I am yet to use one, but apparently within 20 minutes they work.

Food talk

Breakfast: Toffee Bar
Lunch: Tuna loaf and salad (made out of the Lite cookbook mmmm)
Dinner: Strawberry shake
Evening snack: will probably have a Banana shake
Water: 3 litres (this will increase before I hit the sack)
Dairy choice: 1/3 pint of semi skimmed milk for my tea!

I am feeling like I have some normality and control back in my thoughts and know what I need to do to get to where I want to be in my life, not just with LL.

Hope you have all had a good day xx

Rofl poo story strikes again x

U seem happier and thats fab hun!!!! love the poo story.... well u know im a poo girl myself hahah xxx

iv just donr that dukan questionnaire and apprently my true weight 11 stone 1lbs.. i dont understand it? x

I just saw in a post that u work for british gas! my dad and sister work there! and i applied last year to be an energy expert but i didnt get as i didnt have any sales experience, plus i was 18 stone! and i would have struggled getting up and down ladders to lofts all day, but they didnt say thats y i didnt get it.

I am pluckin up to try and apply again, but not getting it the first time really knocked me good and proper and i hoped that having my dad with the company for 30 odd years would be grea, if not the best sales experience i could get, who better than to teach u about cavity wall insulation! i had revised for weeeeks and he taught me so much! i was ready to go and start selling and drilling haha oh well.

Ur so lucky working there its a really good company so iv heard!!! WOOOOO we have too much in common Lady T hehe x

Omg gem the part of the business you applies for is where I work I actually did their communications for about 6 months then moved within that area. It's the place to be at the moment. I wonder if I know your family like I say not many I don't know!

I'm not sure what's happening with recruitment at the minute, but it's defo a growing business.

I have been there 15 years now and have to say wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

My kids work there too and my sons girlfriend! My son has just finished training to be a smart meter engineer and the girls are in the office.

PM if you want any info hun, happy to help. Xxx

added u Lady T xx

Thanks for accepted FB request. Been reading your poo story lol. Have a lovely day hun. Xxxx

There's way too much poo chat on this forum lol xxx

Its an obsession lol

So I don't log in for a few days and we still talk about .....poop.
Too funny!!!
Did that Dunkan thing - interesting.
Good for you for taking the bull by the horns, get in that water my lovely - your skin will thank you for it.

Can't think of what else I wanted to say.....CRAP!!! I hate when this happens :(
Will think of it later
xx

Back