TBSx LL Journey...

slendablenda said:
Lovely to see you girls becoming more confident with your new bodies/looks and recognising what you've achieved.
And look at you Sexy Chick -welcome back and looking great hun xx

Arr thank you SB,hope your recovering well hun,so good to see you back on the forum!!:):)
Sexy xx

Last edited:
Hope you've had a good day LadyT??
Have a good w/end!!:)

Sexy xx

Last edited:
Im goin to see Hangover 2 on sun... HOW WAS IT PINKIE AND LADY T????? x

Funny, I laughed out loud in some places! I had a fab nite the best bit for me was when I walked into the cinema and my mate double took at me, he couldn't believe it was me and kept saying omg you look amazing! bless him! It was a brilliant reaction!

FOOD TALK

The deal was I buy popcorn as he bought the tickets, I opted for water while he had popcorn and coke! I didn't feel bad that he sat and ate it, not all of it! I was sitting there thinking previously I would have eaten the bag full before the film even started. So I soon got the water down me.

After the film we went to chiquitos which I think is Mexican for dinner! I had yep you guessed chicken and salad lol chicken was marinated though, it's so difficult when making choices in restaurants. It's nice having the choice to eat, wish the classes talked to us about making good choices when out and maybe on RTM it does!

I woke this morning thinking I only have 12 lb to go, feeling like it's going to take forever on lite, the reality is it won't take that much longer and need to start thinking that instead. The water intake has increased managing 4 litres plus packs and tea! That's gotta count for something!

Yesterday I felt really bungee again so opted for one of those suppositories omg never again! Easy enough to use, ha that sound wrong, but ew felt like I was totally blocked once it reached it's final destination lmao it lasted all of about 5 mins then I sat on the loo forcing it out. Tmi sorry lol then opted for dulco which always give me really bad tummyache and don't really work, still waiting for the magic to happen lol arghhhhhhh

Today is the big day where Dani picks her new car up a Mini, she is so excited bless her! I am too she has cost me a fortune in petrol over the last month.

Hope you all have a fab day and those of you who watched Hangover part 2 enjoyed it! Xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey LadyT.. :D

That's so brilliant, love your mates reaction!! Lol... That's the best bit huh?! ;)

Yup, like you, sat with my water whilst my boyfriend had Pick n' Mix and a Fanta! He always gets a couple of token ones which are my faves and eats them for me, very slowly, describing the whole experience in great detail! Which was enough tbh, although could smell them on his breath every time we whispered in the cinema, which was slightly torturous, but I coped! Lol... ;)

As for the movie... the place was packed so a great atmosphere, and the film was just hilarious!! I laughed out loud too and was equally grossed out at times too... ticked all the boxes!

So, Gembritney, I'm pretty confident you're gonna love it hun!! Let us know how you get on anyway!! :D

xx

Lol at you making your BF eating the token sweets.

It was good atmosphere in ours too!

Loved the reaction fro my mate it was classic xx

Hehe... ;)

By the way... Besides using a suppository (no thanks, not after your experience!! Lol) or Dulcoease, which I also find dont work especially well, what other recommendations to people have?!

Sorry, poo themed post! Ah well, nothing new on this forum I guess, huh?! Pmsl!! :D

Xx

Poo update, dulco defo worked no stopping it once it started lol xx

Lmao hellooooo, dulcimer is awful lol I have to take it on a day I know I'm not going anywhere.

Seneotok work or something like that, its not as lethal as dulco lol.

Glad u enjoyed the pictures, I really want to see it. Xx

Dulco I meant stupid iPod auto correct

dunno if if your 'up' for this as it involves putting things up there, but ever thought of a home enema kit?
I got one from a health shop a few years ago online, and at night before nightly bath/shower, use it, it takes about 20 mins and instantly you 'wash' everything out, relax for about 30 mins and you will find no suprise trips to the loo.

Just an idea =)
lol

when I say before nightly bath/shower I mean only use when needed
:p

Lady T glad u like film and LOVIN the whole reaction thing u got from ur mate.... its totally priceless isnt it!!! Im gonna def watch hangover 2 cant wait!!!!!!!!

Ur such a good girl not havin any popcorn..... im in love with it as we speak... i want some!!! :(

U are fab for being able to go to restaurants and order healthily! i just dnt think i could be that adult about it.. which is why i will stay away from restaurants LOL.

Glad ya back passage is all clear haha xx

Lmao hellooooo, dulcimer is awful lol I have to take it on a day I know I'm not going anywhere.

Seneotok work or something like that, its not as lethal as dulco lol.

Glad u enjoyed the pictures, I really want to see it. Xx

OMG check you out gorgeous on your profile pic, love it! :D

I shouldnt have took it last night really but felt so yukky for the past few days. OMG paid for it today for sure, I wanted to ride Chester out daren't risk it lol xx

dunno if if your 'up' for this as it involves putting things up there, but ever thought of a home enema kit?
I got one from a health shop a few years ago online, and at night before nightly bath/shower, use it, it takes about 20 mins and instantly you 'wash' everything out, relax for about 30 mins and you will find no suprise trips to the loo.

Just an idea =)
lol

Hmm always fancied a colonic, but I guess not much to wash out at the moment, or actually thinking about it there actually would be I guess.

I dont fancy doing it myself but defo worth considering getting one done as a treat lmao - a treat indeed, but you know what I mean! :D xx

Lady T glad u like film and LOVIN the whole reaction thing u got from ur mate.... its totally priceless isnt it!!! Im gonna def watch hangover 2 cant wait!!!!!!!!

Ur such a good girl not havin any popcorn..... im in love with it as we speak... i want some!!! :(

U are fab for being able to go to restaurants and order healthily! i just dnt think i could be that adult about it.. which is why i will stay away from restaurants LOL.

Glad ya back passage is all clear haha xx

Hiya chick, the reaction was ace, wish I could bottle it!

The film is good I will be interested to hear what you think of it hun. I particularly like the pictures at the end, i'm not giving anything away as those who have seen the first film will know what I mean.

Im not that bothered for popcorn, I am totally a desert girl to be honest so things like that I can take or leave, if he had ordered nacho's with salsa and cheese dip then I would have struggled as I always associate that with the pictures.

As for healthy choices, hard to believe as I was overweight, still am really, I do actually enjoy healthy food, bit of a sucker for dressings, I have decided to ask for them separate when I can have them again to try to tackle that problem as I will decide how much to have then.

Hmm clear not sure how long for though ha ha! xx

Hey lovelies,

I have had a really nice day today! Firstly went to let the horses out with Dani. followed by a trip to the garage to pic her new car up. She is now the proud owner of a black Mini One, its gorgeous! As we walked into the garage the owner said 'Hi gorgeous' Dani said 'Hi' he replied ' and hi to Dani as well' LMAO classic, how embarrassed was I as he is a nice guy lol Dani just laughed bless her. Did the paperwork and then off we went to my sisters.

I haven't seen my sister or the boys, she has 4!! for about 3 weeks or so! She dropped a bombshell, not before ranting at me to say I dont care what you say but....followed by you are going to be an aunty again! I didnt say much really the last time she told me I was quite vocal, she lost it in the end, yes I felt bad, I dont want her boys to go short of anything so the things said were out of caring for her and the children she already has, I think this time I was expecting her to break the news at some point that there would be another and had already come to terms with it! The positive of course is that I will be the slimmest sister this year, yay go me! lol I obviously told her that and we had a giggle!

Did some shopping for my dinner and then back to the yard to muck out Chester's stable and bring him in for the night! Chester is so cute, well kinda he is a bit big to be cute, but still. He came cantering down the hill neighing at me! Bless! I met Dani at the yard which was a nice novelty as I have driven her round for weeks.

Dani had been given a present by one of the girls at the yard that she has known for years, it was a framed penicl drawing of Barron the pony we lost at Easter. It is absolutely amazing! It is now hanging in the living room, feel sad looking at it as I miss him so much and had a few tears.

Food Talk

Vanilla shake
Cranberry bar
Mexican Chilli (made from the LLL cookbook) mmmmmm my cooking skills are improving, Dani shared it with me and even said so herself! lol
I will have a banana shake later and have used my diry allowance of milk in my tea.
2 litres so far of water so I have a way to go tonight with the water.

I am really concerned I keep hoping on the scales but they are not moving, I know, I know, step away from the scales, but my LLC has encouraged me to do it in the hope I believe LLL works. If I dont lose weight this week I dont know what I will do as it will clearly mean that LLL isnt working for me. I am not sure where I will go from here either, I really want to lose some more weight and have even contemplated buying Exante off the net to add to my LL packs and go back to abstinence rather than having a meal, but the issue with my blood worries me! I will get my results on Monday so I will see what is said this time, either way I dont think the doctor will write me a letter to say I can go back on total so I could be stuffed. Arghhhh what to do, decisions, decisions, I am not stressed over it but it is slightly playing on my mind, there are choices out there for me to get down to my target weight.

Went shopping for some clothes today as well, hmmm its no wonder I feel shattered tonight lol. I bought some cropped jeans for my holiday some new leggings and also a little skirt to put over my bikini on the beach all size 12. I thought the jeans wouldnt fit but they slipped on nicely. Its weird how in our heads we struggle to accept being a smaller size in clothes. Happy days!

Hope you have all had a great day xxx

Last edited:
Size 12! I am so "jel"!!! How fantastic to be shopping for clothes in that size and being able to go in any store and know that you can pick and choose. I can't wait to catch up!!

Glad you had such a good day xx

Size 12! I am so "jel"!!! How fantastic to be shopping for clothes in that size and being able to go in any store and know that you can pick and choose. I can't wait to catch up!!

Glad you had such a good day xx

I know I can hardly believe it myself that I am a 12, it was only back in Jan/Feb that I was an 18. As if I just admitted that, things re looking up :D

You will get there soon enough, I know it probably feels a million miles away but i found the time flew by for me and I am sure that it will for you. I zoned out from food it made the plan so easy. xx

So glad you've had a good day Hun,the fantastic compliments keep on coming don't they,so pleased for you makes loosing the weight so worth while hay??,also glad you enjoyed your film.
Your sounding more and more confident now,can tell by the way you write so pleased for you,bet that's taken you while to feel so good!
Soon you will feel even better when you get to your goal,not long to go now yay!! You will properly get to a size 10 go you!
Sexy xx

Back