TBSx LL Journey...

I am chick!! I'm made of strong stuff lol. It's on the exante diaries section called my wee daily weigh in thread. Xx

Hiya, I was worried I hadnt heard off you for a while :)

I did look on Exante, but obviously not hard enough lol will try again! xxx

Heey LadyT how's your day going? its a lovely day today.

when is your weigh in days?

claire x

Heya, good day thank you, hope yours was too! It has been glorious today, but just started raining, boo! I guess the plants need it though.

My WI is tomorrow and I am kinda dreading it becuase it will be a gain week after my holiday which I know but it gaining always demotivates me so much. I am hoping for a week of total if my LLC will allow me too (I shouldnt really do to medical reasons, but need a boost) ;) xx

how are you finding lite again? i still going strong just now.... lol xx

Well, to be totally honest I managed a few days lost 4lb and fell off the wagon!! :cry:I'm seriously not going to beat myself up, its bck to class tomorrow and I'm going to do total, hopefully for the next month. I have to shift this last bit.

I think I have also recognised that I have to dig deep with regards to the fact I have been returning to some eating habits that I am ashamed of but totally used the holiday as an excuse.

This reads woe is me, but I promise, it isnt, it is in fact, I am so gonna do this, just you see.

This is also a strange feeling for me to be having becuase I have always been so strong and focused on what I want, the trouble is now my body looks ok, part of my silly brain thinks its time to come off LL. The reality, which I am well aware of that I am not where I want to be and if I dont hit goal I will go back to how I was before and that isnt an option I have come way to far for that to happen.

So tomorrow is WI, I am asking my LLC to not tell me what I have gained because I know it will de motivate me and it will make it harder to get back into it. I am treating this week as if its the first week again, I know losing weight next week will give me the boost I need.

Sorry totally gone off on one, but somehow I think you will understand where I am coming from as I know you have faced some challenges on your journey. I am sure some on here will rown upon me and so be it, but I am so proud of the fct I stuck to this plan until my holidays and lost a significant amount of weight consistantly. :D

I am actually quite excited about my class tomorrow as it feels like I will be bck in control, hope that make sense.

LOL poor you, bet you wished you hadnt asked ha ha :D xxx

C'mon Lady T - who do you think is going to frown on you on here?
We can all relate to what you are saying and how you are thinking.
When you get near to goal and look and feel good and get compliments galore and can wear boots that are not wide leg (that was a biggy for me too) and can wear shorts and can dance on bars and can ride horses again etc,etc,etc - no wonder your little voice inside your head plays tricks with you and says you can stop now!
As you say - you are in control. You have decided to finish off the job you started and have so nearly completed. You are a determined lady - you WILL do it.
I hope the LL class goes well for you. xx

C'mon Lady T - who do you think is going to frown on you on here?
We can all relate to what you are saying and how you are thinking.
When you get near to goal and look and feel good and get compliments galore and can wear boots that are not wide leg (that was a biggy for me too) and can wear shorts and can dance on bars and can ride horses again etc,etc,etc - no wonder your little voice inside your head plays tricks with you and says you can stop now!
As you say - you are in control. You have decided to finish off the job you started and have so nearly completed. You are a determined lady - you WILL do it.
I hope the LL class goes well for you. xx

Thanks hun, your post actually made me laugh out loud and say 'oh yeah, i do all of that' :D

You are such a legend on here and have helped so many, even when you probably wasnt feeling at your best yourself! I must say you have managed to trigger some very real and deep thoughts on a number of occasions for myself and so I thank you for that, sincerely I do! :D

I am in it to win it, believe me when I say that, I am looking forward to seeing the lovely girls tomorrow night missed them as its been two weeks with me going on holiday since I saw them last. I would be a mad fool to stop now, so let battle commence and boy what a battle its going to be this week, arghhhhhh bring it on! xxx

Hope the treatment is going well for you beautiful xxxxx

come on lady t u go girl , love reading your diary you have been an inspiration, you can do it hun xxx

LadyT,
As my journey may take 7 or 8 months it is really inspiring how you have stuck with it and seen the benefits. I'm sure when you re-focus you will get to your goal and be in the zone to face RTM. You will be there in no time and I will be cheering you on.

LadyT,
As my journey may take 7 or 8 months it is really inspiring how you have stuck with it and seen the benefits. I'm sure when you re-focus you will get to your goal and be in the zone to face RTM. You will be there in no time and I will be cheering you on.

Coolio and I will be supporting you along the way with your journey xxxx

Hey gorgeous,

I know its hard but you have come to far to falter at the last hurdle ...i know you can do it.

I've had my first day on lite and its gone ok...but its the 1st day. Just take one day at a time...thats what i'm doing.

You've got 5 ive got 11 to lose ...we can do this lovely. One last push

xxxxxx

Aw hello gorgeous girl. :)

Dont you worry about me I am gonna do this like you said, watch this space! :D

As for the 5lb I am moving my target i think i could go down more than that, brave statement especially as I am wobbling (not literally anymore thanks to LL lmoa)

Glad to hear your first day went well, I think planning is the key to success when it comes to lite. The Lite cookbook is brilliant defo worth the money and its amazing what foods you can cook with out having carb overload xxx

You've done so well LadyT, you know you can do this!

You've done so well LadyT, you know you can do this!

Thanks hun, I agree lol omg I have come along way back in the day I would have found an excuse to dismiss that comment, now I embrace it! xx

You are so polite, bless loved the way you asked to see my pics, sent you a friend request. I feel like a performing chimp lol, seriously I dont mind if they help others then brill, they will help me too stay forcused too! xx

Thanks hun, I agree lol omg I have come along way back in the day I would have found an excuse to dismiss that comment, now I embrace it! xx

You are so polite, bless loved the way you asked to see my pics, sent you a friend request. I feel like a performing chimp lol, seriously I dont mind if they help others then brill, they will help me too stay forcused too! xx

Aw thanks...I am so loving this board. It must be the friendliest one ever. I think its so great that everyone is at different stages and we can all encourage each other :D xx

Aw hello gorgeous girl. :)

Dont you worry about me I am gonna do this like you said, watch this space! :D

As for the 5lb I am moving my target i think i could go down more than that, brave statement especially as I am wobbling (not literally anymore thanks to LL lmoa)

Glad to hear your first day went well, I think planning is the key to success when it comes to lite. The Lite cookbook is brilliant defo worth the money and its amazing what foods you can cook with out having carb overload xxx

My LLC says your only a LL virgin once LMAO. But even though harder 2nd time round for some reason I think it can be done ...you only have to look at the gorgeous blondlogic.

I'm sure your new goal will refocus you. You go get em chick xxx

Aw thanks...I am so loving this board. It must be the friendliest one ever. I think its so great that everyone is at different stages and we can all encourage each other :D xx

It is such a friendly community, I love it and it has really got me through this journey. There are some truly amazing people who totally inspire and encourage along the way. Sometimes people disappear along the way for various reasons which is quite sad! There arent many still on here from when I started but there are definately quite a lot from long before I started, who are maintaining and who offer sound advice, they have taught me a lot.

If ever you are struggling or having a wobble, get yourself online there is always someone to balance the crooked thinking! How you finding your group sessions of CBT? xx

Back