TBSx LL Journey...

yes ladyt you are now officially my friend... lol xx

Lol thanks :D

Just looked at your pics, OMG I cannot believe the transformation, wish mine looked as good as yours, grrrr gimme time though lol you look absolutely amazing! Your boys are gorgeous too xxxx

you look amazing, check mrs bikini!!! and youve 10yrs on me which you def wouldnt believe!! xx

you look amazing, check mrs bikini!!! and youve 10yrs on me which you def wouldnt believe!! xx

Lol @ Mrs Bikini :D It was lovely as there was only one girl in the group that was slimmer than me, normally I am the fat one of the group! :rolleyes: Not anymore and never again!

I feel so much more positive now I have lost weight and I was clearly in denial about how big I was previously. :cry:

How you getting on today? xx

Lol @ Mrs Bikini :D It was lovely as there was only one girl in the group that was slimmer than me, normally I am the fat one of the group! :rolleyes: Not anymore and never again!

I feel so much more positive now I have lost weight and I was clearly in denial about how big I was previously. :cry:

How you getting on today? xx

im doing good today, i promised i wasnt going to have a bar and that lasted 15mins after i was in and the wrapper was infront of me... wtf. mindless eating.... somethings never change. work was extremely busy so it kept me distarced and now minimins is keeping me distracted now.

are you resuming lite from today till wed? xx

im doing good today, i promised i wasnt going to have a bar and that lasted 15mins after i was in and the wrapper was infront of me... wtf. mindless eating.... somethings never change. work was extremely busy so it kept me distarced and now minimins is keeping me distracted now.

are you resuming lite from today till wed? xx

Well done another day nearly over for you! As for the bar, I cant last without them they are so lovely! :D I wouldnt consider it mindless eating, its part of the plan I suppose we have to learn to moderate what we eat and the bars have to be part of that process for sure, i think I could live on them alone lol

Yep, sure am back on lite until wednesday I am then going to see if they will let me do total! They may not due to them not having a letter from my doctor about my previous blood issues, doh, we will see though I am staying positive that they will oversee it lol. So today I have had a strawberry shake, banana shake, chicken salad and will have a vanilla shake later (no bars left lol) drank about 1.5 litres so far, I will have to up the water over a few days as I do struggle with it even with water flavourings in it. Actually I quite fancy some fizzy water with flavourings in it for a change, might get my lad to grab me some later. :D

I am off work until Monday which is a bonus as it gives me chance to get into Ketosis, feeling slightly miserable tonight not sure if its the after effects of my holiday or knowing I am back on LL lol:rolleyes:

You on lite or total? xx

im doing exante total..... and my oh has just ate his tea in front of me and i wanna cry.... . def not in ketosis yet as im still super starving. xx

im doing exante total..... and my oh has just ate his tea in front of me and i wanna cry.... . def not in ketosis yet as im still super starving. xx

Oh I see I thought you swapped back to LL, I am dim sometimes though lol ;)

Aw thats not good, luckily my kids dont really eat at home, they fend for themselves now, OMG i sound like a cr@p mother!

Its hard getting back into ketosis, I am not looking forward to it and reckon it will take longer because of being on lite! Hey ho such is life, how much more do you want to lose now then? xx

another 30.5lbs then that would give me a nice round 100lb weighloss and a little to play with when im refeeding. im currently 11st 1.6lbs and wana get just under 9. whats your ultimate goal? i dont tell family or friends how much i wanna lose as i get moaned at. so if they dont know what i weigh they cannae moan?! thats my masterplan! lol xx

another 30.5lbs then that would give me a nice round 100lb weighloss and a little to play with when im refeeding. im currently 11st 1.6lbs and wana get just under 9. whats your ultimate goal? i dont tell family or friends how much i wanna lose as i get moaned at. so if they dont know what i weigh they cannae moan?! thats my masterplan! lol xx

I really think I should get down to 10 stone now, I didnt want to along the way I thought it was too much but seeingmy pics I think I can get away with it. OMG would love to be 9 something but I would really struggle to maintain that for sure, 10 will be a struggle enough! So I think I need to lose about 2 stone (I think) if my scales are right after the holiday as I have gained a little, but will now the definate figure on Tuesday night that I need to lose when I get weighed. Bring it on baby! lol

I totally get what you mean about not telling people, so many tell me I look great now, but they dont live in my body and have to feel the way I do! I keep thinking about when I was this weight before and how I felt overweight then so why would i be ok with it now just because I have lost over 4 stone, it doesnt make sense.

When do you think you will get to your goal, I am hoping for 11th October, providing I can do total, it will take longer on lite!xx

I'm aiming high, I'm hoping for 28th September . I know it'll be hard but if I don't aim high I'll have more cheat days... Lol xx

I'm aiming high, I'm hoping for 28th September . I know it'll be hard but if I don't aim high I'll have more cheat days... Lol xx

Every faith in you gorgeous and i'll be there along side you for company :D;) xx

Hi Lady T,
I've just looked at your pics - WOW - you are always gorgeous, but now you look SLIM, younger, sexy AND gorgeous.
I bet you wouldn't have danced on the bar in shorts before - would you? Congratulations - you look FABULOUS. xx

Hi Lady T,
I've just looked at your pics - WOW - you are always gorgeous, but now you look SLIM, younger, sexy AND gorgeous.
I bet you wouldn't have danced on the bar in shorts before - would you? Congratulations - you look FABULOUS. xx

Hi beautiful, hope the treatment is going as well as it can and not having too bad an effect on you hunny!

Thats actually a really good point, I would never have embarrassed myself by hauling my fat a** on the bar for fear of breaking it ;) and as for going out in shorts, never in a million years!

Aw thanks SB for pointing that out I am desperately not trying to feel miserable today because I feel bloated after carb heaven for the past week or so. You always say the right things xxx mwah big kiss to you gorgeous xxx

Bah humbug I cant see the photos... do I need to do the friend thing ?

Shorts and dancing on bars eh ? Good on ya !

WOWZERS!! Look at you Lady T!! I've just seen your photos and you look great :) I particularly love the photos of you doing Race for Life - you look radiant! I haven't been on here properly for ages so was lovely to catch up with your diary. Sounds like you had a great holiday and your head is immediately back in the zone :) I think that's going to be the key for maintaining (for me at least) - even if I have a couple of "naughty" days then getting my head straight back onto it and also getting my bum straight onto the scales. I think you look great and I'm sure you'll reach your goal in no time xxx

WOWZERS!! Look at you Lady T!! I've just seen your photos and you look great :) I particularly love the photos of you doing Race for Life - you look radiant! I haven't been on here properly for ages so was lovely to catch up with your diary. Sounds like you had a great holiday and your head is immediately back in the zone :) I think that's going to be the key for maintaining (for me at least) - even if I have a couple of "naughty" days then getting my head straight back onto it and also getting my bum straight onto the scales. I think you look great and I'm sure you'll reach your goal in no time xxx

Aw thanks hun! I have always been an all or nothing kinda girl I think the fact I had trouble sleeping due to feeling bloated with food was the key for me to get back on it!

Yesterday was my first full day back on lite, I found it remarkably easy apart from the water which is always a struggle for me.

Lovely to hear from you hun, hope you are doing ok xxx

So back on it like a car bonnet s they say, although I have no clue what that means lol. Yesterday was officially my first full day back on lite since my holiday! I found it easy with the exception of the water, if I managed 2 litres it would have been a miracle I think I fell just short of it.

I didnt fancy anything to fulfilling for my meal as I still felt really bloated with food, mostly carbs from the holiday! I hate that feeling of being stodged up with rubbish inside me. Which is why this morning i feel more satisfied as I feel partilly empty now, not sure that will make sense to anyone but its the easiest way for me to describe the feeling. Finally been to the toilet as I had problems with that on holiday.

I slept well last night and gt up late this morning so the horses got a lie in too lol, Chester was neighing his head off when I got there, he is like a naughty child sometimes, he makes me chuckle! I mucked out 2 of the stables, left one for Dani and then came home to have my first shake of the day, strawberry! Yummy! Just about to start on the water, aiming for 4 litres today.

I also weighed myself and have lost 4lb since I got back off holiday, very pleased with that as I have joined the August bank holiday challenge so I will make a dent in my target for that, yay!

Caught up on some of your diaries and you are doing well my lovelies, there are so many newbies though so trying to get through theirs too! It seems a lifetime ago since I started LL, never thought I would be on it this long, but then I dont think i could see past the first twelve weeks or I wouldnt have stuck to it. I am aiming to be off LL for christmas, but we will see!

Have a great day everyone, think i will go for a ride on Chester later of the weather holds up xx

Never heard the car bonnet expression before, but I know what you mean.
I know exactly what you mean about feeling empty inside. I LOVE
that feeling and also I can always smell when I've been eating the wrong foods. Full ketosis seems to stop body odour for me, not something that people often mention on here.
Can't say it applies to me at the moment. LLC says I shouldn't be thinking about my weight at the moment as need nourishment -
well that's like putting me under Starter's Orders! Have to be very careful not to overdo it because OH and me keep wanting to give me treats when I feel well enough -going out to eat tonight!
Luckily alcohol makes me sick at the moment and is not recommended- phew!
4lbs off already - you'll be on track for that Bank Holiday challenge.
Yes, lots of new people just starting out - you're one of the people inspiring them to know they can do it too. Well done.
Lovely positive attitude Lady T. xx

Back