TBSx LL Journey...

Ur the support chick!! It's amazing how much we can inspire people just going through our journey! Xx

Aw Carrie you are so lovely xx

It is good we can help support others on their journey, it can be a very challenging one for sure xx

Kicking some serious skinny ass there Lady T, you go girl xx

acceber90 said:
Lady T you are doing amazingly well...spurring me on with your great weight loss, Thank you!

Aw thank you! Not sure I have come across you before I'm using an I phone today so can't check, hope you are doing well, goodluck Hun xxx

Morning hon way to go on your weight loss 5 lbs is a huge amount.. verrryyy pleased for you. so where you partying at on Thursday?
Im going to walkabout (board street) on sunday... mmmm not my cup of tea but a friends birthday lol.

Happy Wednesday x:) :)

Woo hoo Found you!! A very inspiring diary Im hooked xx :D Am reading my way through it.. x

claire30 said:
Morning hon way to go on your weight loss 5 lbs is a huge amount.. verrryyy pleased for you. so where you partying at on Thursday?
Im going to walkabout (board street) on sunday... mmmm not my cup of tea but a friends birthday lol.

Happy Wednesday x:) :)

Thanks I am so pleased with this weeks loss, hope next week throws another decent loss too! Onwards and downwards.

I'm not sure broad street somewhere it's usually riza bar at some point though the music is quite good in there! Walkabout is ok not that fussed by it! I used to go revolution and sports bar years ago.

Have fun on Sunday xx

Katierose said:
Woo hoo Found you!! A very inspiring diary Im hooked xx :D Am reading my way through it.. x

Hello, hmmm not sure it's that inspiring but then none of us find our own stories that way I guess! It has been a testing journey with one thing or another. Hope you find something that helps you though Hun, nothing us impossible in life including losing weight xx

Thanks I am so pleased with this weeks loss, hope next week throws another decent loss too! Onwards and downwards.

I'm not sure broad street somewhere it's usually riza bar at some point though the music is quite good in there! Walkabout is ok not that fussed by it! I used to go revolution and sports bar years ago.

Have fun on Sunday xx
Aw riza bar is wicked i love it there :) i also like Llyods bar too music is great lol but only on a saturday as its less busy.

hope you've had a lovely day.. roll on the weekend x

Party on and who needs booze, thats what I say lol xx

Oops that didnt go quite as I planned. This is my 5th week. You are all having such great weight losses. I am avering between it seems 2 and 3lb, 1lb one week which is a little dishearting as I have about 7 stone to lose. I go to the gym 3 times a week, which I have to admit I love, big surprise.....anything I should be doing different to get bigger weight losses?

Well done on - 5lbs loss,doing fab hun!
Sexy xx

Oops that didnt go quite as I planned. This is my 5th week. You are all having such great weight losses. I am avering between it seems 2 and 3lb, 1lb one week which is a little dishearting as I have about 7 stone to lose. I go to the gym 3 times a week, which I have to admit I love, big surprise.....anything I should be doing different to get bigger weight losses?

Hi hunny, are you on Lighter life total or lite plan. Either way I think your losses are pretty similar to most peoples. I have had a big loss this week and do on occasions but to be honest 2's & 3's are my average mostly.

The only advice I can give is to drink plenty of water little and often. I know you may feel that 7 stone is a million miles away, but it will come round quick. You should average around a stone a month on the plan although some find it slightly less on the lite plan.

Stick with it gorgeous that target is getting closer with everyday you stick to plan xxx

Good morning ladyT I hope you are not hung over with all that water that you drank last night haha :)
How was your night? Hope you had fun chick :)

Happy Friday xx

claire30 said:
Good morning ladyT I hope you are not hung over with all that water that you drank last night haha :)
How was your night? Hope you had fun chick :)

Happy Friday xx

Hi, I didn't go my friends aunty died yesterday, so she wasn't in the mood obviously! Never mind will be out again in a couple of weeks.

Hope you are doing ok hun xx

Back