Red Days Tea Ideas

xxxsnowbunnyxxx

Hiya, after falling off plan for a while, I am trying to do a 100% week and see if I can get my 4 stone this week.

So I need some ideas for Tea tonight, I have already (or plan) to have my 2 x B's and 1 x A's.

And I have 2.5 syns left, so free food would be good.

Anyone got any ideas ?

Ta

Stacy

Grilled Chicken Salad
Prawn Cocktail
Roasted Chicken with Veg
Salmon with Mushrooms and Spinach

Good luck with getting your 4 stone sticker :)

I did red the other day and had shepherds pie but used turnip on top instead of mash - yummy!

Mix minced garlic with herbs and quark. Slice a flap in a chicken boob and stuff with quark mix. Close flap and wrap some bacon around so the boob is covered. Use cocktail sticks to hold it all together and bake in the oven (about half hour or so - depends on oven). Serve with salad and a HExB Jacket potato or carrot and swede mash with brocolli and cauliflower. Nyom!

Or

A bowl of beef mince bolognese with a HExA amount of cheese on the top (you're allowed 2 A's).

Or

Simply have bacon, sausage (free or low syn) and egg with tomatoes and mushrooms.

Or

A mixed grill - lamb/pork chops, steak, sausage, bacon and a side salad or some veg.

I'm hungry now!

Mix minced garlic with herbs and quark. Slice a flap in a chicken boob and stuff with quark mix. Close flap and wrap some bacon around so the boob is covered. Use cocktail sticks to hold it all together and bake in the oven (about half hour or so - depends on oven). Serve with salad and a HExB Jacket potato or carrot and swede mash with brocolli and cauliflower. Nyom!

Or

A bowl of beef mince bolognese with a HExA amount of cheese on the top (you're allowed 2 A's).

Or

Simply have bacon, sausage (free or low syn) and egg with tomatoes and mushrooms.

Or

A mixed grill - lamb/pork chops, steak, sausage, bacon and a side salad or some veg.

I'm hungry now!

Chicken boobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ive just spat my tea!!!!

Back