1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Red Day Tea on Red - what can i have with chicken/steak instead of wedges?!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by LittleL1986, 15 January 2010 Social URL.

1. LittleL1986

LittleL1986 Member

Celebrity Slim
    hi all!

just wondering if anyone can give me some inspiration for tea tonight - i mostly have red days as i love to fill up on chicken but i'm getting a bit fed up of having it with salad and slimming world wedges/chips - any ideas for a b choice to go with tea?!

thanks in advance!

p.s. lost 3.5lb at class last night, very pleased since it was mum's 50th this week and i ate out italian and treated myself to some champers! will have to be extra good this week!! we had to set easter targets so i've signed up for 2lb's a week so 22lb by easter!! i'm in such a positive mood about this whole 'diet' malarky that i really think i can do it - with your help and tips and invaluable advice how can i fail!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    how about a jacket potato or boiled new potatoes with roasted veg and gravy
  4. chellxx

chellxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    I like roasted peppers , onions, mushrooms or new fave roasted butternut squash, swede, carrots they are yum
  5. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Slimming World
    roasted butternut squash and veggies

a mixed salad

carrot and suede mash

mashed cabbage with black pepper
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.