Tea smells SOOOOOO good :'((

Weirdly, I haven`t really been hungry today (only my 2nd day) but my DH is cooking tea and it smells SOOOOO good :cry:

They`re having Garlic Chicken Kievs with baby taters, Peas & Corn on the cob with butter :cry::cry::cry:

It smells sooooo yummy!!!!!!!!!!

What am I having? My Chicken soup :rolleyes: Not quite the same :cry:

I won`t give in as I am DETERMINED to commit to this 100% but the smells are killing me :cry:

/Whinge over :(

LiSe xXxxx

Ah I know how you feel love, its really hard isnt it, you will get used to it, I found over my first 3 days that when hubby and kids are cooking and eating tea I went and had a lovely hot bath and a good soak, by the time I came down the food was all gone and I then made my shake.

You can do it but its hard really hard.

Thanks for the reply x

I hope things are easier for you now?

I got through it, I`m determined!!

House still smells scrummy!! It`s even worse upstairs :(

I feel sick from the chicken soup so that helps with the not eating LOL

LiSe Xx

Tell me about it, I have to cook breakfast for my husband every morning. The only weird thing I did was smell the bread lol. I love bread. The good thing is, my husband goes to work at 4pm and comes home when I have gone to bed or about to around 1-2am. So he eats at the restaurant he works at.
Saves me from cooking in the evening or smelling what he is having.
Smelling the bread makes me feel better but doesnt make me want to eat it, same as with the breakfast I like smelling but dont crave it.

weird ey :D

Back