Team 1 - Loobylou's Losers

Hi Lou, it's a nickname my family called me when i was small as my maiden name was Lewis (the Lou bit) and Andy pandys friend LoobyLoo was sort of around when we were very little, There are still a few of my family that call me it, sometimes it's looby or loob. I love it as it takes me back to my childhood, i was very lucky to have a happy and loving home life, we wern't spoiled or anything like that, just loved. I know it sounds soppy but unfortunetly some people can't say they had a good childhood so i was very lucky.
Sorry a bit long winded.:)
xxx Loobylou

Good on you chick.... Or should i say Loobs? lol, and yeah I am good, Hope you are too, take care jax xxx

I love it as it takes me back to my childhood, i was very lucky to have a happy and loving home life, we wern't spoiled or anything like that, just loved. I know it sounds soppy but unfortunetly some people can't say they had a good childhood so i was very lucky.
Sorry a bit long winded.:)
xxx Loobylou

i'll second that. working in the job i do it's amazing the amount of crap parents that are out there - and damaged kids.

we interviewed a 16 year old lad the other day and we were discussing his childhood. he said when he was 5 he witnessed his stepdad throw his mum down the stairs when she was pregnant and shoot at her with an air rifle!!! i felt like saying to him "no wonder you're f****d up!" poor little sod!

things like that makes me appreciate that i had a lovely childhood and decent parents. still got a slap on the arse and all that though lol

i'll second that. working in the job i do it's amazing the amount of crap parents that are out there - and damaged kids.

we interviewed a 16 year old lad the other day and we were discussing his childhood. he said when he was 5 he witnessed his stepdad throw his mum down the stairs when she was pregnant and shoot at her with an air rifle!!! i felt like saying to him "no wonder you're f****d up!" poor little sod!

things like that makes me appreciate that i had a lovely childhood and decent parents. still got a slap on the arse and all that though lol
oh yes we got a smack on the arse if we needed it and it did'nt do us no harm.
xxx Loobylou

Hey guys, how are you doing? Your team seems to be missing from the weekly update!

Hi Taz, as I'm a bad example I've passed over the reins to LoobyLou. However, she's got lots going on her personal life at the moment.

Looby - hope tomorrow goes as well as it can do x

Hi guys, hopefully i will be here more. The funeral was very sad. Glad it's over though, thanks for all you're support, means a lot. Hope everyones ok and having good weight losses. xxx Loobylou

Hey guys, how are you doing? Your team seems to be missing from the weekly update!
Hi Taz, sorry but where is the weekly update? My heads a bit al over the place at minute, iv'e looked through posts for right place. Help. xxx Loobylou

Hi Taz, sorry but where is the weekly update? My heads a bit al over the place at minute, iv'e looked through posts for right place. Help. xxx Loobylou
Ignore last post, iv'e just found it Doh.

Loobylou 7lbs, wk1-2lbs:) wk2 -2lbs:)
Willkat 6lbs, wk1-1lbs:) wk2 ?
Irene wk1-0.5:) wk2 ?

Looby, try to get some of the newer members to join your team. You team is so small!

Hi, - I'll join in if that's ok - my WI is a Wednesday, is that ok?

Hi Sandrah78, great welcome aboard. Just let me know your results after your WI.
If anyone else wants to join in just let us know. xxx Loobylou

Great, I'm not very hopeful this week - I've stayed the same for a few weeks now even though I've been following the plan to the last letter - anyway, I'll see what I can do. I like a bit of healthy competition.

Hi daisy, Thats great, just pop back into here and let me know how you have done and i will update.
When is your WI day? xxx Loobylou

Hi guys, could Willkat and Irene let me know how they got on this week, just so i can update thanks.
Loobylou 7lbs, wk1-2lbs:) wk2 -2lbs:) wk3
Willkat 6lbs, wk1-1lbs:) wk2 ? wk3
Irene wk1-0.5:) wk2 ? wk3
Sandrah78 wk1* wk2* wk3
*Daisy* wk1* wk2* wk3

Back