Team 14 - Scream if you wanna go faster! - Official Thread

MORNING GIRLS!!!!

just had my 1st half a shake, they seem to taste a lot better if you do them in halves! well to me they do. i reckon if i have 6 halves a day then i should manage easier than 3 a day...

so whats every1 up to today, i get to take the eldest back the hospital for another xray, oh the joy! then sanding the dining room, was supposed to do it on saturday but obviously never got round to it!

hope every1s still managing

Morning girls,

Sorry to read about your son Sarah, how is he feeling today? Well it's the count down to the big run this week. Just want to get it over with as I really want to get going with SS. My trousers are tight this morning so just want to get slimming.

Hope everyone is okay!! Check back later x

Morning all - I am going to try half shakes for the first time today. Good Luck to everyone for their weigh - ins this week.
Nelli

Mornin Ladies!..Oops Afternoon! I have found the half shakes a godsend. I have a choc mousse these days (you get the mix week 3) for mid morning snack and lunch - I just make one and force myself to only eat halves! Ooh and while I'm talking shakes/mousses - add cinnamon to the choc mousse. Yum!

You all sound like you are keeping positive and keeping going. I have a question for you. The last Team 14 went tits up because people went awol. Now obviously not everyone gets on with the diet. What do you think I should do if someone goes awol? How long do I give them before we fill the spot? I'm not suggesting any of you will but it's easier to have something sorted just in case rather than me feeling a cow cos I fill a place then someone returns! What do you all think?

cass- good luck with the last week run up, scuse the pun!!

nelli- good luck with the half shakes, ive found it a godsend!

coley- about the filling a gap if someone goes awol, i think its wise you sorting out a method now rather than later, then we all know where we are with the plan, iykwim. although you wont have to refill any1 coz we're all going to do this...
anyway i reckon, you should email the person in question, maybe a maximum of twice, and give them maybe 24hrs/48hrs to reply, that way if people only have access to the net at work theres more chance that the email will be recieved... if they reply then fair enough, but if they havent replied after the 2nd email then id pop an 'advert' up on the forum for another member..
or does that sound a bit harsh?

Aww thanks Sarah. Yes I would say 2 emails and 48hrs is enough time. If we're not going to be around i.e holidays, broken computer etc...then we can just let the team know that way so we all know no none has gone walkies...

Hey Girls, I'm online everyday but quite easily forget my head if it wasn't screwed on so feel free to PM me!

I went and took one of my Cars for an MOT this morn, it failed! Went to a garden centre with my Mum, then went round B & Q and came home. I've had a bit of a 'mare of a day as someone who I thought was my Best Friend has called me every name under the sun (incl. the very worst swear words) through texts, left me a horrible voicemail all after 7 years of Friendship too! But, good news is that I thought my Cat had kidney probs but she doesn't :D.

omg mr2... she sounds like a really nice 'friend' to have NOT! glad kittys ok though... me and my mam go to the garden centres at christmas every year, peter barrats coz they have some fab christmas displays, she spends a fortune!

Yeah tell me about it Sarah - I've definately seen her true colours!

I've never seen a Peter Baratts down here - maybe it's cos we're a lot more down South than you?

It's bad but I am getting quite the Christmas Vibe this week! I can't wait - but then I am a Christmas baby so that doesn't help :D.

me too, my birthdays 23rd december..... i wrapped up the last of the christmas presents the other day, so im all dun and dustad presetn wise... i just get excited when i want the decoration up. i love making them, the loops we had when we were kids, and stuff to go on the tree! big kid at heart

Sarah

i wrapped up the last of the christmas presents the other day

How impressive is that? It's always my plan to get finished early and it never never happens. Still we are off on holiday on 3rd January this year - so I just might manage to get better organised.

MR2 - Sorry to hear about your friend. Great news about Puss. I have three dogs.

Nelli

Hi everyone. I was thinking if we say that if someone misses a weigh in, without us knowing why then we'll give them a few days, 2 pms/emails, then advertise. Does that sound reasonable?

MR2 - What a crap friend! Have you kept on the straight and narrow? if so, well done you! Sounds like a very stressful day.

Sarah - I was just stressing about Xmas pressies today! I am normally done by December but done already is very impressive!

I have had a hell of a busy day today. No time to come on here! I mean really - its like they pay me to work or something!

MR2 - What a crap friend! Have you kept on the straight and narrow? if so, well done you! Sounds like a very stressful day.

Yes I have - today is my first day of SS+ and it is a lot easier than what I thought it would be. Just got to get through the next 3 days and then WI on Thurs.

Has everyone else been good today? x

Morning girlies,

How is everyone feeling today? Well done on getting through your first day MR2! I was thinking of doing SS+ next week. Have my 3 shakes then have the 200ml of skimmed milk. As I know how cold I get so if I can have a few nice cups of tea that might help. What do you girls do? and also what do you think of the porridge? Really hope I like it !!

Am good today ta. Still busy! I do SS+ with food rather than milk. I get a teeny tiny tea every night and its fab! You wouldn't believe how creative I am now with cottage cheese!

I can't have the porridge because I can't eat gluten so no idea what's its like. It seems to get mixed reviews.

Right back to work...

Hi all - another 5lb off this week. I cannot believe how quickly it is going.
Been having computer problems all evening, and what a hassle trying to change my ticker - need to re-assess my target shortly.

Nelli

Back