Team 14 - Scream if you wanna go faster! - Official Thread

Wow Nelli. You are doing so well! Will you be this weeks Slimmer of the Week? You've got a good chance!

fantastic loss nelli... keep it going

had my 1st shake, and 1pt now ......3 to go

hows every1 doing this morning??

Hi girls,

Wow Nelli well done on the weight loss!! Ugh having a not so good morning today, my size 16 trousers are TIGHT. I had to squat down to try and loosen them (a sign things are bad) I hate it when they cling to my bum. Okay rant over with. Sorry!

What's everyone doing today?

cass, u'll soon be able to throw them size 16s away, i thought i was the only 1 that did the squat thing to loosen them up a bit lol! i do it if im trying clothes on in shops aswel:eek::eek:

well im about to have my 2nd shake, and 3rd pt of water.. its not been TOO bad today, and ive not even been hungry. to be honest i think its greedy with me more than hunger, i know if theres yoghurts or bread in that i like then i eat it, just coz its there.. but ive totaly managed today....

my son, the 1 that broke his wrist, is out playing football and riding his bike, i swear that child has no fear or pain threshold, i asked if he really wanted to and he said 'mam, im 15 u no, not 3, i dont need to be kept in coz ive got a broken wrist' same when he fell out the tree a few years ago on holiday and broke his hand! ended up in scarborough hospital with a pot and STILL went quad biking, did a kickboxing grading and played in a footie match! think im just over an protective mummy lol..
ive got a job interview next week for tesco, i lost my job at sainsburys a few weeks ago, and im desperate to get back to work.
had an interview last week, but they said there interviewing for the next 2 weeks so i wont hear anything until the 27th at least.

hows every 1 been today?

Ha ha, glad I'm not the only one that does that then. It does sound like your son has no fear, bless him. He sounds like a tough cookie. Good luck on the job front. I have just applied for a weekend job at Next over christmas, need to earn some extra money! Also means when I have lost all my weight I can get staff discount and get a new wardrobe! Well done on sticking with it today Sarah, will be worth it ! Off to the pics tonight to see Eagle eye, quite looking forward to it actually havn't been to the cinema in ages.

Hi all - hope everyone is having a good day. My weigh in of yesterday has left me totally elated. (I was described as "way too happy" at work today !:))

Obviously, I compare my losses each week to those I had on LL last year and have to admit I never once had a 6 then a 5 in a row (albeit they were following a 2 in this case, which gives me an average of just over 4).

I was wondering if this is the second time for anyone else? and the reason I ask is that I am turning into a totally different shape. Even at 69lbs down last time, I had hardly lost much on my b@@bs - something which really drove me crazy. This time that's were it's going from first - so I am a happy dieter (till next weigh in at least) :eek:

Nelli

Ooops - forgot to mention - after weeks of necking the water - I am having real trouble with it. I am really having to force it down.
My CDC hasn't mentioned flavourings or any of the other mouse type things that I've read about on here - so I need to ask next time.
Nelli

Mornin!
Nelli - I'm losing from my boobs too! Shame as I quite liked my girls! I'd rather lose off my belly or bum! Oh and do ask about the flavourings. I have a nice glass of chilled sparkling water with flavourings at night and it's almost like a G+T - almost!

Weigh in day - it's weigh in day today (4.30pm) and according to my scales I'm 3 pounds up! Gawd knows why. Not TOTM, not 'bunged up.' I did have a chicken and bacon salad on Tuesday (I'm on SS+) but bacon has no carbs. My fella says our scales are buggered. I will find out later!

Morning everyone,

Claire fingers crossed you have lost. I'm sure you have. I meet my CDC tonight am very excited!!!

Have a good day everyone !

Claire - I am thinking of throwing my scales away - either that or moving permenantly into the bathroom as I am driving myself crazy. Nearer the start, I managed a full week without jumping on them and now even if I get up in the middle of the night to go to the loo, I have to check - it's a total obsession. A bit like this site :)
Claire and Cass: Best of Lucks with your weigh in's - hope this a good week all round for the team.

Nelli

Won't be long until I get to 50 posts now - what happens then?

Morning girlies,

How is everyone feeling today? Well done on getting through your first day MR2! I was thinking of doing SS+ next week. Have my 3 shakes then have the 200ml of skimmed milk. As I know how cold I get so if I can have a few nice cups of tea that might help. What do you girls do? and also what do you think of the porridge? Really hope I like it !!

Hiya Girls, sorry I'm slow replying did overtime at work the past two nights.

I have the hot porridge in the morn & before bed I have a hot shake religiously. I do love the cups of tea and I'm used to skimmed milk now - it feels like a little luxury. I love the porridge, I read on here that someone makes it with the water just before boiling in the kettle. I tried that this morn and the lumps are virtually non existant.

I've got WI tonight, it's my 4th day of SS+ and I hope I've lost a good couple of lbs.

Nelli - when you get to fifty posts fireworks go off and someone runs into the room with a big bunch of flowers! :)

Ok not really. It means you can pm people, look at photo's and generally have more of a nose around. There is a section with people's private diaries that you can only see if you have 50 posts.

Hi Ladies. Bad news teamies. I stayed the same this week :( M'lady says its because of the exercise and that I'll catch up. Hope so!

Claire, forgot to say, I had a wee peek in at your blog - it is really interesting - I wish I had thought to do something like that - even for my own reference at a later stage. Well done.

Sarah - Hope your son is improving, though it didn't sound as if his injury had unduly upset him. Oh to be that age again :)

Hi Girls, had to come here and say that I lost 5lbs tonight :D

Thats with today being my 4th day on SS+, after having a bit of a naughty food weekend. Altho, I do only get weighed every Thurs.

It ALSO means I am down into the next 'stone bracket'.

I did have a little treat tonight - some chicken and 3 mouthfuls of the toast that my Mum had - but that is all :D

Am loving how good it feels doing this, just not loving the cost :( but it's only a temporary thing and not gonna be this much for the rest of my life!

morning fellow teamies..

i wasnt around yesterday didnt feel too well so had a duvet day! and theres 1809 posts to catch up on!! :eek::eek:

anyway im a bit gutted, today my weigh in was
3 1/4lb loss, which i am gutted about:cry::cry:, i know i didnt start until monday and had the rather large meal blip on tuesday i think it was, so ive only been doing it for 4 days but i still thought id of lost a bit more than only 3 1/4lb's...
BUT it means im back in the 13st's now
13st 11 3/4lb.. and my trousers are looser ive noticed!

mr2 owner, 5lb is brilliant.. well done you
coley, not bad news, because you havent gained anything
cass, how did your cdc meeting go?

heres to another day!!

Hi girls,

Congrats on the 5lbs MR2! Well done chick. Sarah it's still a loss so that's good. Have you heard back about the job yet?

I had such a crazy afternoon yesterday, didn't make it to the CDC :( had a mojor problem with my stupid bank so had to cancel. She is away now till Tuesday so will go over and get all my stuff then. Means I won't start till Wednesday. Never mind. What is everyone up too this weekend?

Hello Everyone!

I've been updating our chart and slimmers of the week are: MR2 and Nelli!

Congrats!!!!!

Did you know that between us SO FAR we've lost 96 pounds!!! That's nearly 7 stone! Hurrah for us!

I think that Kimberley has gone awol - she never got over to this thread did she? In which case we have a vacancy. I've pm'd her but no response as yet. Maybe I should leave it til Sunday.

Nelli - Thanks for your comments about my blog. When I started I was devouring all the blogs I could find and it seemed a good plan to do my own. I do find it useful. Never too late to start!

Sarah - I see you've been moved to SS+. I was too and I wouldn't go back. Those tiny teas are wonderful! Sorry gals!

MR2 - you are doing great! 5 pounds is fabulous! Dunno about the toast though! I fear having carbs because I think I have such a hunger just waiting to return! Has it kicked you out of ketosis? If not - lucky you!

Cass - Wednesday start? When's your run?

Back